Laptop power on problems

There are many shops in Rohini and Pitampura itself and in Wazirpur District Center (opp NSP metro station) and at Computer market (on Ring Road) adjoining Wazirpur Ind. Area (Ashok Vihar Turning). You may try there for batteries.

As far as online purchase is concerned, if you get original batteries then its okay. Do not buy online, for compatible batteries as they wont replace if not found useful.
Just reached Delhi at 10am, have asked a vendor near my place in Rohini for it. He said he will ask around. Checked rediff, amazon and flipcart. Acer batteries are there, yes, but not much choice for E5-571 model. Let's see. For this item, I am more inclined for the local vendor than online.
Yup, I was thinking of Wazirpur/NSP area in case the nearby shop can't arrange it. Thanks.

prabhsingh

There might be problem in Laptop fan as well.Do consider that as well.If you able to locate good shop please let usknow as well as i am also looking for battery for my VIAO laptop.

DSM

TP,

Do take these factors into consideration : If buying from the shop - How will you know if the battery is original and not recharged? What is the warranty or guarantee? How will you know of the reputation of the shop keeper? What happens if the battery fails after a few months? The advantage of buying online is that you can get a reference of the seller - thru customer rating (though possible to manipulate, considering the large no of buyers, bad product will surely raise a red flag from Amazon/Flipkart customers. Also, Amazon and Flipkart have return policy. So unless the retail shop provides you with a written guarantee, you need to be careful. Also, suggest compare prices online. They are cheaper (in my view)

Yup, I was thinking of Wazirpur/NSP area in case the nearby shop can't arrange it. Thanks.

TP,

Do take these factors into consideration : If buying from the shop - How will you know if the battery is original and not recharged? What is the warranty or guarantee? How will you know of the reputation of the shop keeper? What happens if the battery fails after a few months? The advantage of buying online is that you can get a reference of the seller - thru customer rating (though possible to manipulate, considering the large no of buyers, bad product will surely raise a red flag from Amazon/Flipkart customers. Also, Amazon and Flipkart have return policy. So unless the retail shop provides you with a written guarantee, you need to be careful. Also, suggest compare prices online. They are cheaper (in my view)
There is a 1 year warranty. The vendor is a nearby shop. Online shopping has its own hassle of return etc. Here, the guy has visited my place, seen my laptop and the battery and will be paid only after he installs the new battery. Shopping is iffy everywhere :)

As I said, shopping is iffy everywhere. The battery is not available with the online vendors, and the local vendor can't find it in the market.

if any delhiwalas can ask their hardware guys - the battery model is AL 14A32

mudraatrader

Check with the Acer centers in Delhi. You may get the addresses of their centers in acer website. One nearest to you will be at Janakpuri.

I remember there was one at NSP also.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
As I said, shopping is iffy everywhere. The battery is not available with the online vendors, and the local vendor can't find it in the market.

if any delhiwalas can ask their hardware guys - the battery model is AL 14A32
did u ask in acer service center? maybe they can suggest alternative battery model.