Laptop Error help

Riskyman

Amit,

Does this happen when you are using Firefox? specially when you are clicking some link? Does your laptop show the blue screen of death at shut down??

mastermind007

I also used to get random crashes on my machine and I felt that it was due to machine overheating. Back side of machine used to be too hot to even touch.

Solution has been an additional cooling pad. (about 400-500 rs fix).

Nevertheless, this thread is great source for alternative ideas.

Blackhole

a ) for over heating of a laptop::: simple home remedy i am using it since 5 years.....use any stool, small bath-platic chair( upside down) and keep laptop on top of it. Laptop wont restart bcoz of heating.

------------ expecting ur system not infected with anything then -------

b) for random shutdowns, one of many reasons could be multiple browsers,multiple anti virus-anti spyware,mutiple firewalls......or latest updation of os path or security or browsers of any other application that could be conflicting.

remedy to this.......if recently installed something ,uninstall it and try. if u keep restore points then u can try system restore. First check restore points, If done incorrectly to old restore points u would losse all the installations after that point.

most of the time in windows such problems arise couse of multiple browser conflict(uninstall the latest one).....use the tool WhoCrashed v 5.50 mentioned by friend above.....i most of the time faced issues with crome(for firefox use latest patch update).

if the issue is bcoz of performance of the system, kill unwanted applications running and customize ur system for best performance instead of best appearance. Your system wont restart or shutdown , on top of it, it will work better.

amitrandive

I also used to get random crashes on my machine and I felt that it was due to machine overheating. Back side of machine used to be too hot to even touch.

Solution has been an additional cooling pad. (about 400-500 rs fix).

Nevertheless, this thread is great source for alternative ideas.
Surely need to try this cheap alternative.:D

Riskyman

Thanks , but I don't use google chrome.I use Firefox
Amit, A few months ago I had the same problem where my laptop kept crashing for no reason. I sent it for a hardware check i.e over heating, motherboard etc etc and it came back clean without any probs but the crashing problem still persisted.

After a week of frustration I realized firefox was the culprit. Just uninstall it. Have another browser like chrome so you can download the firefox setup files later. Reinstall firefox. You never know. It just maybe a software that crashing your hardware like in my case.