Laptop configuration

What will be considered as a good configuration for a new laptop to run Nest and Ambbroker along with a utility to import data into Amibroker without time lag? And general browsing function?

What will be considered as a good configuration for a new laptop to run Nest and Ambbroker along with a utility to import data into Amibroker without time lag? And general browsing function?
See there are two issues here.

Running softwares need high processing power. Web browsing also needs it to the same extent. Now the number of tabs open on the browser depend on the amount of ram u have. More tabs = need more ram.

IF you need more power to a single program

http://www.razerzone.com/cortex/game-booster

I use it to boost games and heavy duty software. You will notice the difference. It turns off non relevent programs during the program u want is in use. There are more tweaks that can make a cat turn into a lion.

kainiteh

Data feed is most related to Network,
to me for Data feed Quality I will check
PING Speed, WIFI / LAN Quality, Pocket loss etc..,

For running Amibroker and nest, Graphics
card is not a big deal rather than RAM to
do multi tasking effectively.

chilgu

I want to purchase iBall Slide WQ32 Tablet (16GB, WiFi, 3G) for running ami/mt4 alongwith data feed.

Please share experience and opinion.