Lakshmi Machine Works (LMW) for Long term Investors

Dear All,

This time I have come with Lakshmi Machine Works(LMW) for those who are serious about investment. Please note that this is a Fundamental Analysis and not for short term gain nor for day traders. To reap the real benefits one has to be in the company for atleast 12-18 months. Please feel free to write me,

mail to: [email protected]

Happy investing!

Apurv7164

Gr8 analysis.... is it done by U??? If yes, can you pl go through Lakshmi Electricals? It's a group company of LMW... Lakshmi Electricals also apeals me equally....

Thanks,
Apurv

Dear all,

Though I have not traced Lakshmi Electricals, you can go through my earlier analysis on Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd(BRFL). The analysis I do it myself, with sincere efforts to guide the investors those who are serious about their investment. I try to cover all the fundamental aspects to guide the investors about particular company. After all I know its the hard earned money which is invested in a given company.

Regarding Lakshmi Electricals, it may take some time to get into the company, to do paper work and other stuff. I will try to present a clear picture during the coming days.

All the best,

Happy investing!!

Prabhjeet

LMW didn't deserve to be included in f & o space with dismal volume of just 900 shares traded per day
the stock from now on will be into operators hand so watch out before betting your money on it,

Hi All,

Once again Good Show by Lakshmi Machine Works(LMW), Great move, Good returns for those who entered at RS. 2700.00,

Read the attached report on earlier post,

Happy investing!!

Hi all,

Lakshmi Machine Works(LMW) was recommended to investors at RS. 2700.00 on 13th Aug 2007. The CMP is RS. 3814.00, a gain of 30%. Those who hold can continue holding for further gains for the long term.

Read the Research Report for more on LMW.

Happy investing!!!

Wealth Builder,

Hi all,

Lakshmi Machine Works(LMW) was recommended to investors at RS. 2700.00 on 13th Aug 2007. The CMP is RS. 3814.00, a gain of 30%. Those who hold can continue holding for further gains for the long term.

Read the Research Report for more on LMW.

Happy investing!!!

Wealth Builder,
Thanks, Wealth Builder. LMW was certainly a good reco. I am holding it since 3000 levels. Would you recommend buying more at present levels too?

Also, long back, you had promised for similar analysis on lakshmi Electricals. Can you please share it with us.

Thanks,
Hitesh