L&TFH Rights Issue

I had L&TFH shares for which I was offered entitlement shares in the rights issue.I have paid the amount for the same online through R-WAP
I bought additional right issue shares from the market.

I am a beginner and need help with the following questions-
1.Where and how do I fill the application form for the right issue shares because I can only find the downloadable version but no online form to fill.
2.Do I need to fill an application form/pay money for the additional stocks that I purchased from the market? If so how?

Kindly help,as this is urgent

travi

I had L&TFH shares for which I was offered entitlement shares in the rights issue.I have paid the amount for the same online through R-WAP
I bought additional right issue shares from the market.

I am a beginner and need help with the following questions-
1.Where and how do I fill the application form for the right issue shares because I can only find the downloadable version but no online form to fill.
2.Do I need to fill an application form/pay money for the additional stocks that I purchased from the market? If so how?

Kindly help,as this is urgent
1. AFAIK for the online method you don't have to fill a separate online form. The R-WAP 3-4 sections itself was the form before making payment. It asks for personal details, demat, RE units, Bank Account etc.

2. Again afaik there is no form. You purchased the RE by paying the amount + premium whatever was trading. This is equivalent to purchase of any other cash mkt scrip. When settled, the RE units will be credited to your Demat & you own them ( after it is debited from current owner ).