L&T is dead, long live L&T

protrade

Was thinking the same, Even with Reliance, suggestion/prediction was not to buy, but it went up. True that no can always be right,still..!!
Now that Reliance Q2 results are out, and stock has corrected substantially, I hope you will agree with by call on Reliance? And meanwhile, L&T has done quite well, up over 10% from when I made the call, again, despite the results.

That being said, I believe the market is over-reacting to Reliance results - and as expected, it is going up too much without much basis, as well as going down too much without basis! This is the reason it is better to be afraid when people are greedy, and to be greedy when everyone else is afraid.

20% below its highs is a reasonable level to start accumulating Reliance, even if goes down a bit based on global market volatility.

Now that Reliance Q2 results are out, and stock has corrected substantially, I hope you will agree with by call on Reliance? And meanwhile, L&T has done quite well, up over 10% from when I made the call, again, despite the results.

That being said, I believe the market is over-reacting to Reliance results - and as expected, it is going up too much without much basis, as well as going down too much without basis! This is the reason it is better to be afraid when people are greedy, and to be greedy when everyone else is afraid.

20% below its highs is a reasonable level to start accumulating Reliance, even if goes down a bit based on global market volatility.
Chill bro, I do value your opinion, that’s the reason I read your threads. But Reliance did go up when you said sell.
keep your contra bets coming, it’s definitely worth reading and understanding.