L.T.D(last trading price)

Let n1 = total no. of seller
n2 = total no. of buyer

These sellers and buyers are on the market place.
The table shows the no. of buyers and sellers agree at particular share price P.
for ex: S1/b1 agrees at share price P1

Then which one is the trade price ? Point out me where I am wrong and answer the question without going to brief explanation....it will be enough help for me. Thanks!
Capture.JPG

ASB

Whenever a buyer and a seller agree to buy/sell at a common price Px, the transaction will happen and the LTP(Last Traded Price) of the share will become Px at that instant of time when the transaction took place. In your example, if S1 & b1 agree for price P1 then transaction will take place at P1 and share's LTP will become P1 at that instant.

In your example, if S1 & b1 agree for price P1 then transaction will take place at P1 and share's LTP will become P1 at that instant.[/QUOTE]

→ But at that same instant two transactions may occur : S1/b1 agree at P1 and S2/b2 agree at p2. Then what will you say about it? Then , P1 and P2 will be the L.T.P.....???

ASB

I really don't know if the systems at the exchanges can handle differences in milli/micro seconds. If they do then whichever took place last will determine the LTP.

I really don't know if the systems at the exchanges can handle differences in milli/micro seconds. If they do then whichever took place last will determine the LTP.
In other word two transactions can't happen at same instant of time. Right ?