KST and CCI zero line cross overs combined with ema 15 on 100 minute charts

Klewtar

When I think about it, the green line could be used when starting a whole new long or short. The system can be improved in that regard. An advanced trader can completely exit shorts and start longs when the green line reads above 0.00 and price is above EMA 20.

For the basic system (especially for new traders,) only the red line's readings are essential.

Klewtar

Exit for Nickel triggered (price drops below EMA 20: )

The green line is below 0.00 so some traders may start a risky short (basic system says to wait for KST's red line to drop below 0.00 to start shorts.)

Edit:

Re-entry for Nickel (price returns to above EMA 20 while red line of KST stays above 0.00)

Last edited:

Klewtar

Additional methodology: Using KST's green line for more effective trades

In the image below, an exit occurs:

In this image, a re-entry possibility (price is above EMA 20 and red line is above 0.00) occurs but the green line is below 0.00, do not re-enter a long when green line is below 0.00 (my apologies on the information in the last post, I am not able to edit it.)

Start shorting Nickel, price is below EMA 20 and KST's red and green line are both below 0.00:

An early exit when KST's green line dips below 0.00 even though price is above EMA 20:

Last edited:

ayush2020

Additional methodology: Using KST's green line for more effective trades

In the image below, an exit occurs:

In this image, a re-entry possibility (price is above EMA 20 and red line is above 0.00) occurs but the green line is below 0.00, do not re-enter a long when green line is below 0.00 (my apologies on the information in the last post, I am not able to edit it.)

Start shorting Nickel, price is below EMA 20 and KST's red and green line are both below 0.00:

An early exit when KST's green line dips below 0.00 even though price is above EMA 20:

all the best for ur new set up !!!!

Klewtar

While the system isn't really meant to be used on the NIFTY, it can be used:

Exit Long:
Price is below EMA 20 and green line of KST is below 0.00

Stop going long and start Shorts:
KST's red line is below 0.00 and price is below EMA 20:

Klewtar

@cooltrader66, CCI is an alternative. KST isn't very popular on charting software; however, CCI is ok as a replacement, the results are very similar.

Klewtar

@mangup, I'm not sure what you mean by parameters?

I've used CCI on Sharekhan's Trade Tiger and Meta Trader. The red line value of CCI in Sharekhan's Trade Tiger is identical to the only reading available in Meta Trader's CCI.