Kotak Trading site down for 2 days now

Hello,

I am not able to place sell, buy orders on Kotak Securities site or Keat Prox for 2 days. Their call center, if you call, says "we are closed for today", even though its 11 AM in the morning.

I have raised service request mails with them demanding compensations for this outage. Is any one else facing this problem or just letting them get away with these kind of unreliable service?

Imagine how they would hunt you if you owe them something - and now they keep quiet when they fail to provide the service - go ahead and demand for compensation for the loss.

Last edited:
sir,
i support u when any money is due to KSL they hunt u like any thing and their site is not working and on phone u just listen a big word " our tech staff is on job we will overcome " i yet to understand who will bear the loss occur. if you are taking big stand i will support u
amrit

Kotak has possibly the worst trading terminal in the world, mixed with dodgy support. They seem to think solving a problem "tomorrow or so" is acceptable. I still have a backup account with them, but I'm glad to have moved on from their truly sub standard service.

i have similar frustrating experince with icicidirect this whole month

4 5 times the website has been down for 15 minutes or more

first thing is the brohkerage does not admit to anything
they dont bother to post any maintaince or sorry message

they try to impress upon u that this is a specific problem on your side not theirs

NO MECHANISM TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO THOSE STUCK WITH TRADES

ATLEAST THEY SHOULD OPEN A TOLL FREE NUMBER IN CASE OF SUCH EVENT
if they do that they will admit to wrongdoing
SUCH HIGH BROKERAGE CHARGES
and service is so poor

i will write to cdsl requesting them to form a process to deal with such situations

as far as i know exchanges have a mechanism where if u fail to provide shares after short selling they charge you heavily :annoyed:

i had an account with them long back.
they do not keep their promises.Interested only in squeezing the clients.Suggest avoiding them