KOTAK Life Insurance Issueed Policy on FORGED Signatures on of Premium of another Pol

Re: KOTAK Life Insurance Issueed Policy on FORGED Signatures on of Premium of another

You must not be disheartened by these delaying tactics. Keep mailing them everyday.

My experience with these kinds of communications suggests that they will initially respond within two days with a request to elaborate the complaint in spite of a detailed complaint. You need to reply again. Do not expect an answer in one day. They usually answer on the second day. Such delaying tactics dissuade many to pursue their complaint.

IIRC you received a mail asking you to elaborate the complaint. Have you replied to that mail? you can expect an answer on the second day of your reply.

Re: KOTAK Life Insurance Issueed Policy on FORGED Signatures on of Premium of another

Thnx Palka Ji,
U are very helpful.
Its on record now that I have lodged a complaint with KOTAK Life Insurance clearly indicating the Forgery of Signature they have done in issuing the Policy. Lets see how long they remain silent. I will send a reminder in couple of days.

The complaint with IRDA is also sent with CC to KOTAK Life Insurance.
What procedure IRDA follws in disposal of such complaints? They might be asking for detailed report from KOTAK Life Insurance, is it?

Thnx every body, i dnt hav any facebook a/c for posting link. other respected members can do that...

bye regrds

pkgmtnl

Dear members & manjuji,
Did kotak replied to u?

I wrote to them UR issue, they replied me to elaborate, the KOTAK done forgery issue.

I sent them this mail quoting this thread, they have not replied to me as well.
see the image...

I apprehend U r stuck up with KOTAK now, we feel sorry for U.

Last edited:

pkgmtnl

Did KOTAK Life Insurance replied to your complaint to them about forgery of signatures???

Please update us.

Hello Friends,

The KOTAK Life Insurance has neither replied nor approached on my complaint of forging my signatures.

I think I should now pursue the case with IRDA only?

Its amazing an insurance company has done forgery and is quite.

Is there an option to escalate the complaint within Kotak? Any other email id listed on the web site where you can write?
Now you must proceed with IRDA. Have you complained to the insurance ombudsman?

Today one of the representative of KOTAK called me to esquire my grievance.
See the efficiency of KOTAK that it took them 24days to reply that too telephonically.

That gentlemen listened all my grievances, and asked me to wait that some one in senior office will call me to redress the issue in half an hour.

But, no 1 called me yet.

I dnot know what will happen to my money,
BUT I REQUEST ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE THINKING TO GO FOR KOTAK, PLEZ SAVE URSELF FROM KOTAK.

Let me start by saying I have no experience with any situation that are currently facing. But, 1 thing that I am pretty sure is that they cannot loose your money.. it has to be safe with them and you have copies of all the docs. A company that has been forged by 1 of its sloppy employees can ill-afford to loose its customer as well. Not in a country where news like this spread like forest-fire aided now by the internet.

If I were you, I would try and get rid of the thought of loosing money, instead think that it is stuck somewhere, which is anyways the case with insurance premium, based on the model of the industry. Go about your job .... it will come back to you. Don't worry.

All I can do here is chip in with a few words. Don't you ever let a temporary scenario drain away your internal battery. You will not need it now, but you will need a big charge booster when you get your chance to talk. Then back yourself with proper set of documents and if possible, some legal advice (read more online about the outcome of forgery cases against insurance companies in India). Just watch a few movies like the "Rainmaker" or stories of Perry Mason and nail these guys.

pkgmtnl

Let me start by saying I have no experience with any situation that are currently facing. But, 1 thing that I am pretty sure is that they cannot loose your money.. it has to be safe with them and you have copies of all the docs. A company that has been forged by 1 of its sloppy employees can ill-afford to loose its customer as well. Not in a country where news like this spread like forest-fire aided now by the internet.

If I were you, I would try and get rid of the thought of loosing money, instead think that it is stuck somewhere, which is anyways the case with insurance premium, based on the model of the industry. Go about your job .... it will come back to you. Don't worry.

All I can do here is chip in with a few words. Don't you ever let a temporary scenario drain away your internal battery. You will not need it now, but you will need a big charge booster when you get your chance to talk. Then back yourself with proper set of documents and if possible, some legal advice (read more online about the outcome of forgery cases against insurance companies in India). Just watch a few movies like the "Rainmaker" or stories of Perry Mason and nail these guys.
Its gr8 to read ur moral boosting response,
Yes mam donot feel alone, Entire Traderji Fraternity is with U,
I can understand what is going through on being cheated by KOTAK Life Insurance, Its amazing that they forged UR signatures and still Silent.

I have again sent a wake up mail to KOTAK whose TEXT attached. Infact I was waiting for any updation of urs in this issue, palka ji everybody attention reqd.

Donot worry we will make it a mission, we will not let KOTAK Life Insurance, the Cheaters, to sleep on ur money.

Last edited: