KOTAK Life Insurance Issueed Policy on FORGED Signatures on of Premium of another Pol

pkgmtnl

Re: KOTAK Life Insurance Issueed Policy on FORGED Signatures on of Premium of another

Its amazing, actually these Private company like KOTAK Life Insurance want to befool like innocent public like U.
Thats Y people still prefer Govt Company like LIC,
Its my request to all that never ever fall pray to these Pvt Insurance Players,
what LIC can offer no Pvt Insurance Co can offer.
Regarding ur issue, U issued cheque for premium of a policy and KOTAK man issued u a another policy, that Y it seems UR date of birth, Address, phone numbers, Nominee etc are all wrong.
Wah Wah KOTAK Life Insurance, **** on U....

Donot worry Mam, TRADERJI members are with U , We will give KOTAK sleepless nights... till U urself quote here that UR issue is resolved...

I have sent an email to [email protected] with request to look into the matter of mam, alongwith the link of this forum thread, to enable them to know how their men are cheating public.... Guys was it right on my part?

Last edited:

comm4300

Re: KOTAK Life Insurance Issueed Policy on FORGED Signatures on of Premium of another

additionally, ppl can post link to this post in twitter, fb, orkut pages.

this will do 2 things:
-> your near and dear ones will become aware of the company's repute.
-> the company's management [if active in the web world] will take note and make sure guilty are punished.

Last edited:

pkgmtnl

Please keep us posted on the progress.
Best of luck :)
Yes I agree with Palka, please keep us informed.
Donot worry UR money will not go anywhere, only thing is time.

More Importantly, Since U have come out & exposed the Misdeeds of KOTAK Life Insurance, they may trouble U little.
But
Be rest assured IRDA is there, RTI is there,
Ur money is safe. The culprit KOTAK Life Insurance needs to be punished.

We all are with U, dnt feel alone..

More Important what I apprehend that KOTAK Life Insurance may approach U to cancel the policy on forged signature.
Make it clear to them that its an evidence about the forgery committed by KOTAK Life Insurance, so retain it.
Do Not return to KOTAK, Ur evidence is lost.

Or U can do one thing claim Compensation of Rs.10,00,000.00 in return of Policy...

bye

Last edited:

KOTAK Life Insurance has not yet responded to my complaint email...!

What I should do?

comm4300

did you enter the complaint on the Complaint Form of the website?

do it asap. The form also has a sub category as "Forgery". These online forms generate a tracking/ticket id which has a handle time attached to it. It helps management track the progress of the complaint and raises a "red flag" if the time duration to resolve complaint exceeds the standard time.

strongly suggest you do it if haven't done yet.

link here

-----------------------------------------

comm4300

Practically every Service based website [from mobile operators to financial service providers] have a tracking system for all the online complaints. Very much surprised with Kotak's Online form!

While they thought of including "FORGERY" as a sub category in the form, they could not think of issuing a ticket/tracking no??? How will they prioritize and resolve such serious issues? gosh....new low for a company handling people's money !

well, at least you've complained through all possible means available.

hope your problem is resolved ASAP.

pkgmtnl

Its amazing that U have not yet recieved any Reply? I tried to address the KOTAK Life Insurance HelpDesk, with the link of this thread, see what reply I got from their helpdesk (image below). They can write back to me but not U, ?????

Because they have nothing to say, they are caught and U have exposed the FORGERY by KOTAK Life Insurance

KOTAK Life Insurance seems to have no concern for the people from whom they fetches money.

Did they called (telephonically)? If they did not, then just remind U the way would have been calling U telephonically prior to making payment.!
These Pvt Player are just thieves.

We are sorry to learn that U fallen pray to KOTAK Life Insurance, but there will be plenty more members who would have surely awakened with it.

Atleast people will not opt for KOTAL Life Insurance now...

Its really amazing they have not gave u telephonic call yet.......!

I suggest U that whatever U had sent by email to IRDA send hard copy alongwith the photocopy of the FORGED Policy, with a copy to KOTAK Life Insurance.
Please keep Us informed whatever be developments. All traderji fraternity has concern with ur cause.

It happens in only in INDIA....

Last edited:

comm4300

one more suggestion:

try and contact as many news channel as you can. Since you have all the evidence, channels would be more than happy to highlight your issue esp. cnbc awaaz or cnbc tv18 [beaware prog].

Also, try and post the link to this thread in your online profiles - orkut,fb, insurance blogs etc.

someone from Kotak management should be able to see this and respond.

I was just a few days away from filling the Kotak insurance form, when i read this thread. Cancelled the idea itself. Kotak's image has been tarnished as far as iam concerned.

All the best.