Knowin When To Use Your Trading Strategy

Whatever, I prefer one strategy based trading! But obviously, traders need to practice with multiple trading strategies before selecting their final trading strategy or system! In my demo, I used almost 20 different strategies for 6 months! In addition, now I do my live trading according to my manual trading strategy, besides I am trying to update it in my demo!

Yeah, the only successful strategy to become a successful trader is to learn how to modify the strategy from time to time. Than and than only you would be able to survive in the Forex Market.

Any trading strategy or system must have some logic behind it. Take for example, trend-following. What’s the logic behind it? The idea is that you’re trading many markets. And markets trend over time. Why do markets trend? It’s because of greed and fear. When traders and investors are greedy, the market goes up high over time. When markets are in a recession, when a market’s collapse, there is fear. People will sell and that creates a downtrend.