Know About any Trendline Software?

Breakout signals are important in Technical Analsys but it is dificult to search or explore support and resistence trendline breakouts automatically.

Is there any software available which can scan trendline breakouts automatically.

Trader Ji,

Thanks. I downloaded Metastock Automatic Trendline Add-in 1.0.

When I am using it is says this shareware version will work only with symbols starting with 'm' letter. It is giving same messge even i use it the symbols starting with 'M' letter.

Help Me!

murthymsr

debraj,

thanks for the link of csiova (ASP Scanner).
i have just visited the site and found the sw interesting.
installed the free version, had a few questions!

by the way, are you using it? if so you may pl give feed back.

1) the sw appearing to work on screen resolution of 1024 X 768 only to get a full view.

2) do you use data from yahoo site or from data saved on hard disk in metastock format?

3) can you please post a brief write-up on using the scanner for the benefit of members?

am i asking too much?

thanks for your time.

murthymsr

Hi murthymsr,

I am afraid I do not use ASPS. This morning after reading your post I redownloaded and reinstalled the software. My trial period expired in 2005. Now while I can download one year's data from Yahoo or import locally stored metastock data, I find that the 20 symbol limitation per portfolio renders the software impractical for scanning purposes. Perhaps if you follow just a few stocks it can be helpful.

Best regards,

Debraj

Debraj said:
Hi murthymsr,

I am afraid I do not use ASPS. This morning after reading your post I redownloaded and reinstalled the software. My trial period expired in 2005. Now while I can download one year's data from Yahoo or import locally stored metastock data, I find that the 20 symbol limitation per portfolio renders the software impractical for scanning purposes. Perhaps if you follow just a few stocks it can be helpful.

Best regards,

Debraj
Dear Debraj

I am reading your all post .Very informative and knowledgble .

Thanks