Kiran_Thiru nifty & equity real trades with charts .

kiran_thiru

nifty 3 lots loss-- -142.50.
ril 4 trades loss-- -270.65.

total loss-- -413.15. brokerage extra.
7 trades on capital of 6178.

very worst trading done today. market movements are heavy. can't get right trades. i am thinking to take rest tomorrow.

nifty

reliance

kiran_thiru

reduced qty and played happily.

nifty 2 lots. loss-- -22.50
ril 2 trades. profit-- +131.40.
sunpharma 2 trades. profit-- +53.00.
infty 2 lots. profit-- +100.00.

total profit-- +261.90. brokerage extra.
4 lots & 4 trades on capital of 5678.00.

nifty

reliance

sunpharma

infy

XUV-500

KT
Left supertrend?
You today traded Sunpharma and Infy....never seen them in your list.
Earlier you had selected scrips like RIL,Tatasteel,DLF etc.
Are you keeping to trade list dynamic i.e. change everyday based on daily charts ?

Hi Kiran

I am new here and seen all threads started by you. I would like to thank you for taking the initiative to post your experimental results here. This would help lot of newcomer's like me to learn.

I am not sure if I should ask about this here, I saw a thread (Already Closed) based upon Moving Averages, It seems that it turned out to be a -ve experience. Did you completely stop trading that methodology?

I was about to start experimenting but luckily came across your thread. So my question, is it possible to generate positive outcomes from trades based on that method?

Also I see that you follow a new method kaufman indicatior & ORB 15 min, it seems this is working out to be good, can you please suggest what startegy it uses and if there is a good place where I can get study notes on how to initiate trades based on this strategy?

Ta

kiran_thiru

KT
Left supertrend?
You today traded Sunpharma and Infy....never seen them in your list.
Earlier you had selected scrips like RIL,Tatasteel,DLF etc.
Are you keeping to trade list dynamic i.e. change everyday based on daily charts ?
no XUV-500. super trend was used to test trades took on long time base (more than 2 hours to one day) in options. it's sl was too high. so taking and staying in that was little bit difficult to me. when i take trade based on that i will be post.

earlier i trade in RIL, SBIN, TATASTEEL, RELCAP, JPASSOCIAT, DLF & NF options. but presently i am trading mainly on RIL only. SUNPHARMA was traded that i watch that scrip and taken a tested trade. INFY was took because there is results time heard in TP bhai's thread. but i mainly focus on RIL & NF options only.

i don't change scrips but if i observed a scrip it only for testing. maximum times i have only one trade at that moment.

Hi Kiran

I am new here and seen all threads started by you. I would like to thank you for taking the initiative to post your experimental results here. This would help lot of newcomer's like me to learn.

I am not sure if I should ask about this here, I saw a thread (Already Closed) based upon Moving Averages, It seems that it turned out to be a -ve experience. Did you completely stop trading that methodology?

I was about to start experimenting but luckily came across your thread. So my question, is it possible to generate positive outcomes from trades based on that method?

Also I see that you follow a new method kaufman indicatior & ORB 15 min, it seems this is working out to be good, can you please suggest what startegy it uses and if there is a good place where I can get study notes on how to initiate trades based on this strategy?

Ta
any indicator was lagged and reacts lately. but will give good results if you plan your trade with strict money management with compulsory sl.

currently i am using kauffman moving average with previous days high, low, close with candle broke. if indicator gives signal i took trade on that side when previous candle broke. i will wait to take trade for that.

kiran_thiru

Kiran Ji

Where can I read more about kaufman indicator? Also Is there any place I can download this and the run back-testing on amibroker?
i don't know even i don't thought that read about that. you just google for more information. you can download freely from wisestocktrader website. for back testing install it and back test in amibroker.

kiran_thiru

total profit-- +27.50. brokerage extra.
3 trades on capital of 5831.
holding nifty 8600ce for delivery.

nifty 8600ce closed @3.85. mtm profit-- +6.25.
reliance 2 trades (20 each). profit-- +21.25.

nifty

reliance