Kiran_Thiru nifty & equity real trades with charts .

kiran_thiru

after 20 days of busy work, starting trading again with price action. starting with good profits. but ended with half profits.

didn't taken morning trades as net gone till 10:00 am. after tried to take short when open low broken @ 11:00. but sl is big (more than 0.35%) so SOH till 12:30.

kiran_thiru

Instead of leaving the trade due wider stops you can minimize your position size as per your risk capital per trade and you can add the remaining position on next pivots and trail your stops as per the system.I think you are trading in equity so you can take any position size .my 2c.
yes ROCKSTAR55. i will try to follow that. thank you.

kiran_thiru

Hi Kiran,do you take a trade on VP's?
not all vp's or mp's. when pivots broke, if my RR permits and when i thought it will be good trade, then i enter that trade with sl order. if i want to took any trade my sl would not be more than 0.40%. if it went in my way will close my half position @ 0.40% (approx). rest will leave to tsl or closed when i think it's ok.

happy trading.

kiran_thiru

IF we consider mp-vp concept,Reliance was in uptrend..so 2day's mpl short doesnt fit there,right?
dunno if u r using some other method.
no, i don't have new method. i don't mark vp's in my chart, only mp's.

today if we saw the reliance chart in 15 minutes uptrend was paused from yesterday. today open at yesterday's close and down within 15 minutes (usually i did not trade first and last 15 minutes). that was the high for today and not broke throughout day.

after broke today's opening low (1st mpl marked on chart) there was a short trade but my sl (1st mph) was too high. so didn't took that trade and waiting for good entry.
then price did not went up and trying to went down slowly. there my trade setup was generated and permitted my RR (sl near to 0.40%), and taken short trade. price went in my way changed sl to another after exited half position at my first target (0.40%) rest also exited after green bar as i satisfied my earned points.

after price stopped in some zone where low & my exited price. then price broke previous mph and RR also good but trend in down today so did not take long.

finally price did not went up and trying to went down then taken short trade at previous red candle low broke and place sl. price went in my way and time reached to close so close trade.

finally today was a good day i planned correctly and price also favoured me.