khaitan india - a gem pick

buy this stock . cmp 53 ( on nse/bse ) . the company has huge block of land approx 8000 acres near kolkata. and presently into orchards farming / has sugar mills operations. and going into sez's hopefully. going by current valuation itself the net book value should not be less than 350/- as reported into national business daily. and certain section of investors are already onto the job. Just grab for greater gains into the coming months. the company is one of the promoters of khaitan electricals which are into fans and home applinaces and now going into retail . high promoters stake and low equity of 4.75 crs. BUY with target of upto its hidden value and is a gem of your pick. BUY.
as per the recent runup in sugar stock the company has SUGAR mill and business. One should keeping in view the holding of Khaitan electricals in this company which has also gone up the valuation of the company has gone up.at cmp of 65/-.It offers a great opprtunity to buy . Likely to cross market price over 150/- very soon. BUY.

Last edited:
can you see its balance sheet on uniconindia.in and tell me one thing.. what is Earnigs Before Appropriation??? and what is its net profit?

sorry buddy.. i wanted to know whats the techincal meaning of this term and why there is so much difference in these two terms and whihc factor shall we keep in account while seeing the groth of a company?

buy this stock . cmp 53 ( on nse/bse ) . the company has huge block of land approx 8000 acres near kolkata. and presently into orchards farming / has sugar mills operations. and going into sez's hopefully. going by current valuation itself the net book value should not be less than 350/- as reported into national business daily. and certain section of investors are already onto the job. Just grab for greater gains into the coming months. the company is one of the promoters of khaitan electricals which are into fans and home applinaces and now going into retail . high promoters stake and low equity of 4.75 crs. BUY with target of upto its hidden value and is a gem of your pick. BUY.

Can you tell me in which national business daily you saw article about khaitan india and when mentor9k

Ya this was the name we use to here khaitan fan long back. I don't know after that we din't here much from this company

thanks for alerting us.. I think we need further investigations into the fundamentals and technicals ..

I like stocks which are out of market flavour or out of bussiness but strong potential to make a come back. :) and it definately gives good returns. I believe its to do with some contrarian approach but me looking for stocks below 100 or even 50 with good fundamentals and prospects.

Any one having such companies please share here so that i can contribute my analysis.

the cmp is 63.90(uc) in bse. nse 60.70( uc) just capture the stock and there will be no looking back only gains and multifold gains and no regrets