Keep trying Index F&O day trading or quit

I have been trying day trading since almost 5 years. In last 1-2 years trading with a plan and 8 months was successful as well. However again since 4 weeks incurring back-to-back losses. I tend to go into recovery mindset and push trading plan aside.
Finally with remaining 20% capital today I invested into a blue chip and decided to wait for next bonus to again retry but this time using pledged shares instead of cash.
Question is, is it worth it retrying to be successful in day trading while performing day job in parallel? Or am I better off investing in blue chips or with fund manager to enjoy small gains?
Should I invest in premium trading courses until my mind is not trained to follow trading plan?
I always picture successful day traders in Jaguars and Porsche with luxury villas. That's my motivation to keep retrying, having Luxury with no worry of money.

godfather

Whether it is worth it to retry day trading while performing a day job in parallel depends on your personal goals, preferences, and circumstances.
  • How much time and energy can you devote to day trading without compromising your job performance and quality of life?
  • How much capital can you risk without jeopardizing your financial security and well-being?
  • How confident are you in your trading plan and strategy? Do you have a clear edge in the market?
  • How do you cope with stress, uncertainty, and losses? Do you have firm emotional control and risk management?
  • How do you measure your success and progress? Do you have realistic expectations and benchmarks?
Ultimately, deciding whether to pursue day trading is up to you. You should weigh the pros and cons carefully and be honest about your abilities and limitations.

Day trading can be rewarding but also very challenging. It is not for everyone. You may also consider other alternatives like investing in blue chips or with fund managers if you prefer a more passive or diversified approach.

Find out your strength and cultivate that to prosper. It may be investing in a fundamental way or trading via technical analysis but take your time and asses. :) We are here and forum members will try to help but put in your hard work and learn, so much of free learning materials are available here, at Varsity and on youtube, please go through them and learn.

Finally, Enjoy your life that's the motto that's why we want to earn. Cheers:)

Last edited: