Karthik's Intraday Trading using EMA & CCI

dear Nikki,

My SL is above below triggered bar or its prior 1 / 2 bar H/L. firstly I give some room to move prices then I modify my SL as per fluctuation. Never let my profits turn into loss. Scratch either in small profit or in BE. No, I do not play on % basis. I never set my target, the market stop out me. For my trade, max time I place stop buy/sell order by filtering 0.10 p to 0.30 p on TS. Nikki, I do not know how to avoid false signal, but it is better to take every signal if feels comfortable and keep busy with TSL or let it hit SL. U may visit this blog for ur learning purpose…..get here many important articles....http://niftynirvana.blogspot.in/2013/01/scratch-and-win.html (karthik sir has given us a good method, just we have to find out which stock works on this system so that we can trade profitably.)
Pls, do not take me as pro trader, I am learner, still learning……struggling to survive in the market…..
Hi Puchu,

Good to see your reply buddy. :D

All the best for your trades dear. BTW, the blog is good, I think I already checked some other post on it. Is it your blog? Looks good.

Happy Trading,
Nikki :thumb:

Hi Raju,
If you choose shorter time frame you have to be fast in calculating the buy price and placing the order. This is what I told in my previous post in this thread. It is better to check for each and every price bar/candle that meets our trigger condition. Pls let me know your exact query here.
Mr.Karthik

I was just going through ST's posts (90 & 99),

bullish=C>EMA110 AND pt; //Fresh Buy Condition
Buy (trigger)price = (Check Previous candle should be in bullish condition and Check current candle high is greater than Pre.Candle high*0.0001 ) .
sell price = Buyprice + 10; //Buy Profit Booking
Buy SL = Buyprice - 10; //Buy Stop Loss

bear=C<EMA110 AND nt; //Fresh Sell Condition
Short (trigger) Price = (Check Previous candle should be in bear condition and check current candle low is lessthan Pre.candle low*0.001) .
cover price = Short Price - 10 //Sell Profit Booking
Short SL = ShortPrice + 10 //Sell Stop Loss

Here he states for Buy condition with example

[/url][/IMG]

Let me be clarified

When to place buy order
10.00.00 at the rate of 1370.95
or
wait until 10.05.00 conformation to get 1372.32

Also clarify from your latest post at #222
and about
"Exit I made at price not touching 3EMA close"

Sorry, i misunderstood or left something

Raju

karthik_sri

Mr.Karthik

I was just going through ST's posts (90 & 99),

Here he states for Buy condition with example

[/url][/IMG]

Let me be clarified

When to place buy order
10.00.00 at the rate of 1370.95
or
wait until 10.05.00 conformation to get 1372.32

Also clarify from your latest post at #222
and about
"Exit I made at price not touching 3EMA close"

Sorry, i misunderstood or left something

Raju
Hi Raju,
I belive the 10:00am candle/bar has completed fully and another bar/candle will start farming. You need to place buy order at the high of the 10:00 am candle.

Exit condition is you draw 3EMA (Close) and exit when the Bar/Candle price don't touch the price of 3EMA (Close).

Hope clarifies:)

Hi Raju,
I belive the 10:00am candle/bar has completed fully and another bar/candle will start farming. You need to place buy order at the high of the 10:00 am candle.

Exit condition is you draw 3EMA (Close) and exit when the Bar/Candle price don't touch the price of 3EMA (Close).

Hope clarifies:)
Thanks for the clarification Karthik,

I was just following Nifty future today and have doubt.
Even all the conditions were in place, the afl did not gave any Sell signal at 12,24 bar and 13,59 bar. Is there any reason

[/url][/IMG]

Raju