Just for timepassing

mudraatrader

Hey i have question. Why people who day trade use Black screen . I mean lots of charting software has black background as default . I use pale yellow .. Its difficult to see Blue Lines in black screen (referring MACD :lol:)
Problem is not black background, but the dark colour lines (dark green, red, dark blue etc etc)
Why not they use white, pink, yellow, skyblue, lime etc. etc. for lines and text on charts.
Using pale yellow back ground is no solution.

Guys. Have a question. Hypothetically if someone knew about a public ltd company is in talks to sell its business and the new owners are planning to delist after buying the company.

How can one go about to profit from this news. What could be done.

Thanks

wabuf

I dont know where to post for help so posting here .

does anyone know how to increase upload limit ? I have uploaded just 2 images and its full .
Other users upload so many pics and no restriction . Does my upload has to do anything with my membership time ??

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I dont know where to post for help so posting here .

does anyone know how to increase upload limit ? I have uploaded just 2 images and its full .
Other users upload so many pics and no restriction . Does my upload has to do anything with my membership time ??
for unlimited uploads , upload your pics to imgur.com/tinypic.com
then copy the bbcode in the post.
see timepass, the moderator's signature for further details.

wabuf

for unlimited uploads , upload your pics to imgur.com/tinypic.com
then copy the bbcode in the post.
see timepass, the moderator's signature for further details.
Thanks man

columbus

All of a sudden so many brokerage houses (BONANZA,DPL online,Loyal .....) has come with lucrative plans.
Now it is time for the Leader (ZERODHA) to react by announcing UNLIMITED
packages or some other scheme ,since as per the words of ZERODHA ,they
have reached BREAK-EVEN a long ago.It is time to hold loyal customers before
migrating.

There are two fronts in the battle against scams and fraud: prevention and restitution. On the prevention side, there’s plenty going on and lots of money being spent. The fiscal year 2019 federal government budget has earmarked roughly $15 billion for cybersecurity across more than 70 agencies. And that doesn’t include money to be spent on classified projects.

The bulk of the money is used to prevent crimes such as leaks of military secrets or National Security Agency (NSA) breaches. But it also helps ward off ransomware attacks and other types of fraud that could potentially affect millions of Americans by compromising their personal health or tax records. (Last May’s WannaCry ransomeware attack, which was reported to have been enabled by a tool acquired in an NSA breach a month earlier, disabled more than 200,000 systems in 150 countries.) On the restitution side, most of these breaches are as a result of naive intelligence. Statistics show that from binary options, investments and finances to mention a few have all fallen victim of these breaches (emails, failed investments leading to forfeited ROI, loss of information leading to blackmail and so on).

Yes you were naive don't be embarrassed report the scam and yes your money could be recovered but the procedure is highly essential if you ask me. Seek professional help contact george simmons at cybersphere security com (close the space in between the names, close the space to dot the com and symbolize the "at" on your keypad). George at Cybersphere Security Ltd which is a fraud investigation and asset repatriation company They are a multinational organization with the sole aim of creating a transparent system which everybody can trust while fighting fraudulent financial brokers and scammer with intelligence. Their team is made up of industry professionals who know exactly how to get your money back in the shortest time-frame. Their goal here is simple, they will fight for your rights and get your money back from online trading scams. CONSISTENCY AND POSITIVE RESULT IS A KEY COMPONENT IN OUR ORGANIZATION. they offers a full range of asset recovery services through specialized business intelligence gathering. They offer the same level of experience and expertise as you would expect to find at a large city law firm, with state-of-the-art case management technology. Their years of expertise grant you the highest success rate of 88% any victims of forex scams reading this answer can hire services of this recovery company to help them get their money back from the internet fraudsters and as well bring them back to justice. Internet Scam Fund Recovery.

In most jurisdictions around the world a company may not offer or sell securities unless the offering has been registered with the correct regulatory agency for example SEC which licensed the operation of the company for the safety of its respective clients like me and you.