Just for timepassing

@Touchraj16

Kindly do such posts in the following part of the forum in any thread over there: http://www.traderji.com/words-wisdom and not here, as such posts do not belong here. It even interupts the flow of the ongoing thread.

Kevin, Sam and Rob are founding members of a theoretical group which pulls off heists. Leo, a gangster, blackmails them into pulling off a real multi-million dollar heist. Now it's up to them to get out alive. (Foolproof description under IMD)

Foolproof Full movie

Mercedes

Today's morning session was too HOT:D
And afternoon session was sideways.... Hope u have not traded in between or if traded then booked lesser loss.:)

So now come to weekend part as our CHACHA is out of business :D:D:D
So I think I will continue this thread at least if he is watching then he may find some peace that someone is continuing his bullshit thread...:lol:
I am an Indian (wo bhi UP se...) so only give link to Bollywood movies. And a resent released Rocky Handsome.
See online or you can download by using IDM(internet download manager) whatever you people like....

Rocky Handsome
KapoorandSons

Feel free to ask any movie as it's more happily weekend.:):rofl::rofl:

Today's morning session was too HOT:D
And afternoon session was sideways.... Hope u have not traded in between or if traded then booked lesser loss.:)

So now come to weekend part as our CHACHA is out of business :D:D:D
So I think I will continue this thread at least if he is watching then he may find some peace that someone is continuing his bullshit thread...:lol:
I am an Indian (wo bhi UP se...) so only give link to Bollywood movies. And a resent released Rocky Handsome.
See online or you can download by using IDM(internet download manager) whatever you people like....

Rocky Handsome
KapoorandSons

Feel free to ask any movie as it's more happily weekend.:):rofl::rofl:
Ha ha
Played both sessions, morning one and as well as afternoon one. Majaa aa gaya.

Bhai CHACHA ko to out of business jana hi tha, kyonki usne kuchh din pehle UP wale se panga le liya tha (vaise IMO it should be NE wale, nevermind). Anyway carry on.

Bhai do you have a link for short movie on khatte angoor, I mean sour grapes, kyonki ye CHACHA ki pehli pasand hai/thi and he will find peace watching "fox and sour grapes". :lol:

Bhai, tumhare reply ka intzaar tha/hai/rahega.

Last edited:

Mercedes

Ha ha
Played both sessions, morning one and as well as afternoon one. Majaa aa gaya.

Bhai CHACHA ko to out of business jana hi tha, kyonki usne kuchh din pehle UP wale se panga le liya tha (vaise IMO it should be NE wale, nevermind). Anyway carry on.

Bhai do you have a link for short movie on khatte angoor, I mean sour grapes, kyonki ye CHACHA ki pehli pasand hai/thi and he will find peace watching "fox and sour grapes". :lol:

Bhai, tumhare reply ka intzaar tha/hai/rahega.
Bhai galat baat hai, afternoon session was in sideways and as per dan u r posting now, after the market close... Bahut nainsaffi hai yeh :lol:

I think he wants that we post trades before the market opening or one - two day in advance...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Any way if you traded in afternoon session and make profit then it's very good...:thumb::thumb: