Julian Assange

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Kindly post what ever you find on the net in this thread, as this guy is tortured now for what the yankees have done so far. A man which had the guts to show the world the true about them (not the normal people instead the elite politica one) like the hero Edward Snowden did.

Do not let us forgett about him and istead post and keep the world known about what the english past empire plans to do with him by sending him to the US to be shut down with Wikileaks, Do what ever you can to keep "Press Freedom" at its highest level and do not let us forgett about this icon of it.

DanPSup

When Julian Assange arrived in Sweden in August 2010 he was greeted like a conquering hero. But within weeks there was a warrant out for his arrest and he was being investigated for rape and sexual molestation. Until recently he was taking sanctuary in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London, arguing he won't receive justice if he's taken to Sweden and that US authorities are building a case for his extradition.

In this program from 2012, Four Corners reporter Andrew Fowler examines in detail what happened in those crucial weeks while Julian Assange was in Sweden. What was the nature of his relationship with the two women who claim he assaulted them? And what did they tell police that led the authorities to seek his arrest?

Both Assange and his supporters believe the attempt by authorities to force his return to Sweden is simply the first step in a plan to see him extradited to the United States. Four Corners looks at claims the United States is working hard to unearth evidence that would lead to a charge of "conspiracy to commit espionage" being made against Assange - which in turn would be used in his extradition from Sweden. The program also documents the harassment experienced by Assange's supporters across the globe - including his Australian lawyer - and the FBI's attempts to convince some to give evidence against him.

People really started assasinated him for basically any wrong doings they do really here no matter how you put it there. Just mark my words, but I bet all will be fine. And all that rape and molesting and HIV infection accusation really stops there.

DanPSup

Assange must not also die in jail

The highly dubious death of Jeffrey Epstein in a US maximum security prison is another strong reason not to extradite Julian Assange into one – particularly as many of the same people who are relieved by Epstein’s death would like to see Assange dead too.

But there is every reason to fear Assange is already in danger, in Belmarsh maximum security prison, where he is currently incarcerated. As the great journalist John Pilger tweeted six days ago:

Do not forget Julian #Assange. Or you will lose him.
I saw him in Belmarsh prison and his health has deteriorated. Treated worse than a murderer, he is isolated, medicated and denied the tools to fight the bogus charges of US extradition. I now fear for him. Do not forget him.

There is no official explanation as to why Julian’s health has continued to deteriorate so alarmingly in Belmarsh. Nobody genuinely believes him to be a violent danger, so there is absolutely no call for him to be imprisoned in the facility which houses the hardcore terrorist cases.

Assange is fighting major legal cases in the UK, Sweden and the United States, yet is permitted visitors for only two hours per fortnight, inclusive of time spent with his three sets of lawyers. All of his visitors have been alarmed by his state of physical health and many have been alarmed by his apparent disorientation and confusion.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/08/assange-must-not-also-die-in-jail/

By the way: If you want to send him a nice letter or even just a postcard, here is his address:

Mr. Julian Assange
DOB: 3/07/1971 HMP
Belmarsh Western Way
London SE28 0EB
UNITED KINGDOM

I am sure he will like it and as more post he got, as more the justice may realise they not just can do to him what ever they like, as too many people around the world are watching the case.

DanPSup

Ex-Islandic Interior Minister: US tried to frame Julian Assange in Iceland

(which is by the way against any law in Iceland, but the US goverment did not care about such laws as they do not care about any laws in any other countries in the world when they want there interest seen first)

I really do hope that he will be free no matter what, he spread the light to so many disgusting things I couldn't even imagine anyway. See my point ? I do hope it's really so, let me know if it's happening there. I want to participate in a way I really can.

DanPSup

Following a very good analyzes about how the US goverment and the CIA for years try to shot down the mouths from investigative journalist. A true picture about the situation which now Julian Assange faces with the US. Sadly to say that such things are of course also happen in other countries in which the goverments and the secret services do the same, in some cases to whole regions.

Julian Assange indictment "Criminalizes the news gathering process", says Pentagon papers lawyer:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DanPickUp General Chit Chat 3