Joy_pivot_calc_ver_1.3

Hello Everybody,
This pivot Calc has a significant modification from my previous Pivot_Calc---This one contains Stk selection criteria-Hope it serves the purpose of those who r true learners in the StockMarket(whether pros or newbies)
This is a freeware as of now----Plz do not misutilise it--

Comments on the utility of this program is welcome from all--
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali said:
Hello Everybody,
This pivot Calc has a significant modification from my previous Pivot_Calc---This one contains Stk selection criteria-Hope it serves the purpose of those who r true learners in the StockMarket(whether pros or newbies)

Regards,
joy_mitali

As of now thank you very much. would checkout and surely put my opinion. but i guess in present market scenario???

pkjha30

joy_mitali said:
Hello Everybody,

Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi Joy

Gr8 to see you post. I am sure nobody will misutilise it. Its their money and not this programme which they will loose if misutilisation occurs. So have no fears, we are all cautious.:D .

Pankaj:)

Dear Joyda,

Kemon aacho. I was saw your pivot calculator but am sorry did not understand how to use it. Could you pls explain me how to use it and also its use.

Rgds

Rahul

hi joy mitali,
gr8 to hv this new pivot calculator. works fine and its gud. keep up the gud work, gudluck and many more contributions to traderji. KUDOS TO U for this wonderful effort.

Ram

murthymsr

hi joy,

this is yet another jem from joy_mitali.
i am not sure if the program is compatible with win98.
for me, yet another reason to migrate to a later OS. :D

great job. keep it up.

murthymsr

lvgandhi

When I try to open the .xls file I get message it is password protected. How to open it?

Hi MurthyGaru,
Thanks for ur wholehearted compliment---Im really honoured--
Hi IGandhi,
I dont think there is any need to open the .xls file---Just unzip---then when u open the .xls file---there is a messagebox---asking ut o enable macros or not----Do enable the macro---without any fear----thereafter the entire process is selfexplaatory----I dont think there is any reason to open the xls file---unless u r trying to modify it----ha ha---
Regards,
joy_mitali