Journey of an Intraday NIFTY Trader with 5 Lakh Initial Capital - REAL TRADES

what is your expectation in terms of % return per month? (if it's not happening then also it's ok, just want to know the % return on your capital each month)

Subhadip

1 long trade, while placing SL for it placed it at market so was thrown out of the trade, got back to it, resulting in another trade. In the excel marked as 2 trades.
out in loss??

Do not have any monthly targets. Right now the only focus is on 3 Lakh , the day it gets hit will close this book
with this psychology, there is a very high probability of losing the money. be in the market to make money.
Why have I asked? because you have a decent capital size of Rs 3/5lakh. if you target 5-7-8% per month ROI that it will be a very good amount also. and this ROI can easily be achieved without trading intra. even by trading only the long side in stocks from EOD/weekly

milkyblack

with this psychology, there is a very high probability of losing the money. be in the market to make money.
Why have I asked? because you have a decent capital size of Rs 3/5lakh. if you target 5-7-8% per month ROI that it will be a very good amount also. and this ROI can easily be achieved without trading intra. even by trading only the long side in stocks from EOD/weekly
Well I think you are not getting the point, I do not want to blow up the capital. As mentioned in earlier posts and in the excel sheet, the SL is set for 3L capital. Max loss is defined.