Journey of an Intraday NIFTY Trader with 5 Lakh Initial Capital - REAL TRADES

Schatz

with 5 L capital.. ur per trade risk should be less than 10K .. ideally closer to 5K if u r not consistently profitable for 3+ months... looks like u r trading too large for ur account.. keep that down and focus on trading well and dont try to make money .. if u have to try to make money u r certain to lose... trading should be effortless ... as calm and as relaxed as having ice cream after lunch keeping ur legs over the table...

sumosanammain

with 5 L capital.. ur per trade risk should be less than 10K .. ideally closer to 5K if u r not consistently profitable for 3+ months... looks like u r trading too large for ur account.. keep that down and focus on trading well and dont try to make money .. if u have to try to make money u r certain to lose... trading should be effortless ... as calm and as relaxed as having ice cream after lunch keeping ur legs over the table...
He is a seasoned trader, trading multiple systems. This is an experiment with a particular system with aggressive money management.
And I think you aren't married. Because if a husband eats ice cream with legs over the table, he dies. Or maybe his wife is at her moms place.

Schatz

haha.. i dont mean to discredit anything.. merely a point that no loss should damage a trader neither psychologically nor financially.. no point trading multiple systems/instruments unless this thing is take care of

P.S: He mentioned some issues hence i wrote.. an exmerimental system should nt have psych issues..signing off

Last edited:

sumosanammain

haha.. i dont mean to discredit anything.. merely a point that no loss should damage a trader neither psychologically nor financially.. no point trading multiple systems/instruments unless this thing is take care of

P.S: I mostly trade 1 instrument and 1 setup (90% of the times)
This system is a small experiment, that's all.