Journey of an Intraday NIFTY Trader with 5 Lakh Initial Capital - REAL TRADES

milkyblack

Trades for

On 31.12.2019 There was an order in the system which I had forgotten to cancel and the trade had triggered post 3.pm, which I saw later in the evening. Have squared off that trade on 01.01.2020 in the morning and booked loss in that.

I could not post the trades here in forum, due to some commitments right after the trading day.

Increasing the option lot size to 7 lots from the next trading day.

Attachments

Last edited:

milkyblack

So far your maximum loss per day is at 7.37%. Which is less than 10%. You are better than 90% of traders. You are perfect trader. Just strategy is in doubt.
Thank you for the encouragement and taking the time out to analyse my trades. I am working towards being consistent and follow the system. Yes the system needs some improvements and I am working towards it with an open mind. Anything I find useful and that can add value I try to incorporate. I look forward for more of your inputs along with other members of the forum.

I am still on the path of learning, I always wish to be on this path :)

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Trades for

On 31.12.2019 There was an order in the system which I had forgotten to cancel and the trade had triggered post 3.pm, which I saw later in the evening. Have squared off that trade on 01.01.2020 in the morning and booked loss in that.

I could not post the trades here in forum, due to some commitments right after the trading day.

Increasing the option lot size to 7 lots from the next trading day.
What was the reason for shifting to options. Though it is good for reducing the cost. Are you selling options first or buying.