Journey From Tukka To Trading with TA

praveen taneja

Friends after trading with Tukka successfully for more then 20 years(Sab Ram Ji Ki Kripa Hai):clap:

For Last few days It is coming in my mind that like every businessman I cant give my Tukka knowledge to my sons

So now I am searching a way so My next generation can earn from this mkt whenever God says PT its enough come to me Leave this world

So for starting Linkon bro helping me aquiring AMI and getbhavcopy for EOD
( Dont want kids to become Day Trader)
But if after trading they feel they can earn from mkt its there own wish

So from starting I am searching a system that is Easy so a Kid of 14 year can understand and earn from it

Its purely for stock specific No F&O

I already downloaded data for last 3 years and would post chart and views on that with the system provided by Linkon Bro

All are requested to give suggestion and whatever help any one want to give keeping in view that it is purely for a person who know nothing about TA FA

Jai Ram Ji Ki

Sunny1

All The Best PT Bhai....
I would advise let them watch and observe the market for few months and see If they are liking it and if they can observe anything and if they can form thie own technic to trade. ....rather than imposing TA on them...

I know I am not in position to advise to a senior Like you...but still I feel it will be good for them

anuragmunjal

Friends after trading with Tukka successfully for more then 20 years(Sab Ram Ji Ki Kripa Hai)

For Last few days It is coming in my mind that like every businessman I cant give my Tukka knowledge to my sons

So now I am searching a way so My next generation can earn from this mkt whenever God says PT its enough come to me Leave this world

PT bro

the only friend I had in TJ is also going to the other side..
best of luck !!!!

regards

praveen taneja

All The Best PT Bhai....
I would advise let them watch and observe the market for few months and see If they are liking it and if they can observe anything and if they can form thie own technic to trade. ....rather than imposing TA on them...

Thnx for your advice bro but for last two years or more I in the evening tell my son what trade I did and reason for going long and booking profit news flow and other reason I know he is young for all this but when dayin need all this would come back in front of him

I know I am not in position to advise to a senior Like you...but still I feel it will be good for them
I am seniour in Age bro in knowledge might be you are far ahead of me:thumb:

Friends after trading with Tukka successfully for more then 20 years(Sab Ram Ji Ki Kripa Hai)

PT bro

the only friend I had in TJ is also going to the other side..
best of luck !!!!

regards
Bro read again I am born tukka trader and doing this hard work for coming generation as I am at my shop and have time to access on news and other things but on his future God knows:thumb:

praveen taneja

15 years in 3 years??????:clap:
Yes bro If you want to learn from someone you must learn poilitely on knees and with folded hand:thumb:

Trading with tukka give profit but surety is not there till when it would be with you If had written I am earning and want to taste other things i think no one would had wasted his precious time for me

As Raja bro had posted using Indicators etc are not easy for all I am still searching for a system as easy that a 14 year old kid can understand

Linkon bro is trying and making that and for that Scanner is ready and soon it would be here for all to find good and bad in it Till then would post some charts on which I am keeping eye to enter at right when they are near support lets see Go dbles us all:thumb:

praveen taneja

PT bro

trust me Linkon's 'easy' wd be very difficult for us lesser mortals....
No bro I am in reguar touch with Linkon bro and time he is spending for people like me is he too want something really easy and problem is he dont do stock trading and I am avoiding F&O

I have full faith on his knowledge and hid systems lets see I would be able to understand that system or not bcoz after understand then I can show that to my son:thumb: God is and always Gr88888:clap: