Join me in Trading Crude Oil 5:30 to 10:30

MSN1979

I tried playing with crude before 5 and INR was a big spoiler today it kept moving in opposite direction of trade. Switching between INR Crude and Dollar crude and USD INR.

MSN1979

No trades Yesterday. Could not get that PA into head at right time for long

Shav

I appreciate your effort to trade crude oil. However, I really think that in order to make some significant profits, a trader should have significant experience on this market. Especially due to fact that oil price is controlled by organisation called OPEC, which makes market analysis tricky.

Dear @MSN1979 is there a specific thought process why you have chosen to trade only the evening session in crude oil?

Crude looks like a buy on the 30 min. I will initiate a buy here @ 4393 MCX price and will add quantities if I find further validation of the trend on the hourly.

1555329772946.png

MSN1979

I appreciate your effort to trade crude oil. However, I really think that in order to make some significant profits, a trader should have significant experience on this market. Especially due to fact that oil price is controlled by organisation called OPEC, which makes market analysis tricky.
I trade my charts

MSN1979

Crude looks like a buy on the 30 min. I will initiate a buy here @ 4393 MCX price and will add quantities if I find further validation of the trend on the hourly.

View attachment 34437
I would be trading again by month end. Wish you all the best with your trades