Join me in Trading Crude Oil 5:30 to 10:30

MSN1979

Ju
I don't know whether it is a good idea to keep changing the time frames very frequently. Might befuddle the mind. Just a thought.
Yes bro you are right. I am trying this new thing, trying to take trades according to trend on bigger time frame. It does play with my mind at times like today.

Another Setup i see forming in 3 min, now I could be wrong. Will come back to see tomorrow posting now.

1553183436831.png

As varun kochar mentioned somewhere in 8/36+OBV strategy, even if there is a crossover on the averages, if OBV is positive, look for "Buy" signal only; if OBV is negative, consider "Sell" signal only.

Similarly, in your strategy, if the higher TF is showing a "BUY" signal, pay attention to only "Buy" signal in the lower time frame, and ignore the "Sell" signal in the lower TF.

Even ST has mentioned this somewhere in this forum for fine-tuning entries for swing trades, using 3 min for taking trades in the direction of higher TF.

MSN1979

As varun kochar mentioned somewhere in 8/36+OBV strategy, even if there is a crossover on the averages, if OBV is positive, look for "Buy" signal only; if OBV is negative, consider "Sell" signal only.

Similarly, in your strategy, if the higher TF is showing a "BUY" signal, pay attention to only "Buy" signal in the lower time frame, and ignore the "Sell" signal in the lower TF.

Even ST has mentioned this somewhere in this forum for fine-tuning entries for swing trades, using 3 min for taking trades in the direction of higher TF.

Yes I am reading Rajesh Sir ( ST ) book. Every time I read I like more then the last time, I wish someday I could understand his way of trading.

MSN1979

Who says Double tops on intraday STF doesn't work. 3 shorts, exact same entry setups.
Monday
1553707776934.png

Tuesday - exactly same setup as monday

1553707794747.png

Wed ( Today)

Roller coaster ride Short
1553707990748.png

MSN1979

I am sorry not posting regularly, I am working on a new project lately and get very less time for posting, Will try to be regular