Join me in Trading Crude Oil 5:30 to 10:30

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi...

Hope you don't mind but i wanted to know what made you enter at 4063 please? I see in the chart you marked the resistance, but what about the support at that level?... What made you sure it would not go down...

Sorry if my question is noobish.

Regards
Greg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
I posted entry chart here
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/day-trading-stocks-futures.89068/page-5707#post-1349271

I took long as bounce came from lower BB at 58.78/4063 , though trade based on piercing upper or lower Bollinger band is no holy grail and I suffered losses many times with this method. but I still go with this.
One thing I noticed (after suffering losses :banghead:) is if trend is strong then avoid BB piercing trades, as price will keep going down or up in the main direction.

MSN1979

I posted entry chart here
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/day-trading-stocks-futures.89068/page-5707#post-1349271

I took long as bounce came from lower BB at 58.78/4063 , though trade based on piercing upper or lower Bollinger band is no holy grail and I suffered losses many times with this method. but I still go with this.
One thing I noticed (after suffering losses :banghead:) is if trend is strong then avoid BB piercing trades, as price will keep going down or up in the main direction.

I would have traded that bounce too as per Rajesh Sir Decision Points ( I am not sure if i am correct).

Reasons for entry. Pull Back of Major S/R

But my exits would have been way earlier.

MSN1979

I missed my short, See you guys tomorrow

MSN1979

This is a good pattern I missed to trade on 3 min, these attempts would be taken in future with 50% QTY. I could see this coming from miles away but the WORD "I " Was bullish had some ego attached to it. Trade charts not my emotions

Lesson for today : Being bullish does not mean miss good trade opportunities

1553182206061.png

This is a good pattern I missed to trade on 3 min, these attempts would be taken in future with 50% QTY. I could see this coming from miles away but the WORD "I " Was bullish had some ego attached to it. Trade charts not my emotions

Lesson for today : Being bullish does not mean miss good trade opportunities

View attachment 34051
I don't know whether it is a good idea to keep changing the time frames very frequently. Might befuddle the mind. Just a thought.