Join me in Trading Crude Oil 5:30 to 10:30

MSN1979

Ok Guys Back again will try to be regular now.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey guys, Just noticed that this is one of the active threads on Crude Oil which mostly discusses trading opportunities based on technicals. We recently introduced a chapter on Crude Oil discussing the fundamentals & demand/supply of the commodity. I trust it will help out some users on this thread. Yes, some of you may be veterans but it may help many users to learn how and why oil moves the way it does. School Of Stocks - Commodities Module - Crude Oil

MSN1979

Hey guys, Just noticed that this is one of the active threads on Crude Oil which mostly discusses trading opportunities based on technicals. We recently introduced a chapter on Crude Oil discussing the fundamentals & demand/supply of the commodity. I trust it will help out some users on this thread. Yes, some of you may be veterans but it may help many users to learn how and why oil moves the way it does. School Of Stocks - Commodities Module - Crude Oil
I stopped trading crude, I am all jumbled up in nifty from last 1 month. Hope Fundamentals work.