jobs for traders

dear friends,
im 25 yrs guy with qualification diploma in comp engg, bca and mca and cleared 1st level of cfa.
i m trading full time from last two years in my own account but now feeling without inadequate capital it is very difficult to win
can any one suggest me what kind of job i should look because i want to be in stock market trading and techincal analyises.

veneet

veneet said:
dear friends,
im 25 yrs guy with qualification diploma in comp engg, bca and mca and cleared 1st level of cfa.
i m trading full time from last two years in my own account but now feeling without inadequate capital it is very difficult to win
can any one suggest me what kind of job i should look because i want to be in stock market trading and techincal analyises.

veneet

Hi veneet,

I completely understand your probelm. What I suggest is , you contact some good trading firms and also contact some online brokers, who will be looking out for technical analysts, financial consultants, with trading experience.

You can also try in BPO companies who deal with tax matters, capital markets, mutual funds and insurance. Once you build up the capital and experience, you can decide your futures course of action. But honestly than active day trading try to be in a regular job and invest wisely whatever you earn/save. Good luck,

usha