Job offer for trading my account

john302928

Please share your email id and let me know if we can work from home

I'm a full time trader in forex and need someone to follow my trading system for around 10 hours from 10pm to 8am while I sleep. Rest of the day time is yours and I will take care of the account. I just need someone to cover during sleeping hours if there are sudden market moves, to enter or exit positions. Everything regarding trades will be given to you, just follow the system mechanically and trade my account. Reasonable fixed salary monthly will be paid. You may take this as additional income if you are already a trader and up during nights. Obviously this is not a very huge paying job but salary will be paid regularly and on time, I expect to pay 15k rs pm negotiable.
I would expect the candidate to have at least a basic knowledge of trading and bit of exposure with mt4 platform. If not I'll provide a week of training at Bangalore location. Please inbox me.

Forex opens 3.30am Monday morning (Sunday late night IST) and closes 3.30am Saturday early morning (Friday late night IST).

stoch

I'm a full time trader in forex and need someone to follow my trading system for around 10 hours from 10pm to 8am while I sleep. Rest of the day time is yours and I will take care of the account. I just need someone to cover during sleeping hours if there are sudden market moves, to enter or exit positions. Everything regarding trades will be given to you, just follow the system mechanically and trade my account. Reasonable fixed salary monthly will be paid. You may take this as additional income if you are already a trader and up during nights. Obviously this is not a very huge paying job but salary will be paid regularly and on time, I expect to pay 15k rs pm negotiable.
I would expect the candidate to have at least a basic knowledge of trading and bit of exposure with mt4 platform. If not I'll provide a week of training at Bangalore location. Please inbox me.

Forex opens 3.30am Monday morning (Sunday late night IST) and closes 3.30am Saturday early morning (Friday late night IST).

So you are going to share your strategy for free, I guess it costs higher than the salary you pay. Take care of risks associated with giving access to somebody else. Working strategy are far more valuable than lost potential profit from night trading.
I strictly trade during the hours I'm awake with Hotforex and not going to share my stuff with a person I don't know.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
So you are going to share your strategy for free, I guess it costs higher than the salary you pay. Take care of risks associated with giving access to somebody else. Working strategy are far more valuable than lost potential profit from night trading.
I strictly trade during the hours I'm awake with Hotforex and not going to share my stuff with a person I don't know.
I got this job and started working for him. He doesn't need to worry about stealing his strategy. This is kind of just executing his trades from the signals (i can't give more details as it would affect my job agreement). So you don't worry about that. cheers. Happy new year to you and all!

Last edited:
GOOD and encouraging thread

seems the thread owner offer a guy a job to trade his account , marimuthu seems already employed three guys ..
great see the post like this ..

Is it worth to retake a two years old thread? Just curious.