Job offer for trading my account

balab

I'm a full time trader in forex and need someone to follow my trading system for around 10 hours from 10pm to 8am while I sleep. Rest of the day time is yours and I will take care of the account. I just need someone to cover during sleeping hours if there are sudden market moves, to enter or exit positions. Everything regarding trades will be given to you, just follow the system mechanically and trade my account. Reasonable fixed salary monthly will be paid. You may take this as additional income if you are already a trader and up during nights. Obviously this is not a very huge paying job but salary will be paid regularly and on time, I expect to pay 15k rs pm negotiable.
I would expect the candidate to have at least a basic knowledge of trading and bit of exposure with mt4 platform. If not I'll provide a week of training at Bangalore location. Please inbox me.

Forex opens 3.30am Monday morning (Sunday late night IST) and closes 3.30am Saturday early morning (Friday late night IST).

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Why don't you use robot...

marimuthu13

Hello,

I am interested, PM me the details, have 12+ yrs exp in trading, risk management, and using trading suites.
with 12+ years experience in trading , you are okay for job offer with 15k, means there is something else you are looking out of this offer..

i have 3 people working for me, each one handle single account of mine ( RK Global, Wisdom captial and Good will), all working in MT4 (GLS charts)

there trading timing is from 6 PM to 10 PM, salary offered is 15k per month..

balab

Don't know man, seems like a reasonable sum... I need exactly what I've written above. Amount is not most important for me, I need a good and reliable candidate.

with 12+ years experience in trading , you are okay for job offer with 15k, means there is something else you are looking out of this offer..

i have 3 people working for me, each one handle single account of mine ( RK Global, Wisdom captial and Good will), all working in MT4 (GLS charts)

there trading timing is from 6 PM to 10 PM, salary offered is 15k per month..

balab

Don't know man, seems like a reasonable sum... I need exactly what I've written above. Amount is not most important for me, I need a good and reliable candidate.
If someone is after system it's ok, I'm not really bothered. Because only the person working can get access. And it can't be copied later.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I have a friend who is in dire need of job, he is free at the moment. He is a ex trader, some family problem going on with him. Early riser 2 am he gets up every day. Do him favour to give this job.

fxgood

If am not behind any one's system, strategies and or concepts, i am quite comfortable working over night myself beside, and btw i can't answer any wild assumptions, though their questions are fair and reasonable one, on a public domain