Job offer: For trading my account overnight

balab

I'm a full time trader in forex and need someone to follow my trading system for around 10 hours from 10pm to 8am while I sleep. Rest of the day time is yours and I will take care of the account. I just need someone to cover during sleeping hours if there are sudden market moves, to enter or exit positions. Everything regarding trades will be given to you, just follow the system mechanically and trade my account. Reasonable fixed salary monthly will be paid. You may take this as additional income if you are already a trader and up during nights. Obviously this is not a very huge paying job but salary will be paid regularly and on time, I expect to pay 15k rs pm negotiable.
I would expect the candidate to have at least a basic knowledge of trading and bit of exposure with mt4 platform. If not I'll provide a week of training at Bangalore location. Please inbox me.
Note, this is not a security guard role, you will need to be active and watching the terminal. Trading on mobile may be possible.
Forex opens 3.30am Monday morning (Sunday late night IST) and closes 3.30am Saturday early morning (Friday late night IST).

Last edited: