Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

Jio still cheaper than vodafone, airtel.
You are right
And particularly for only data users, these Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, all are making fools in the name of cheaper data.
Thats why all these telcos are feeling heat of Jio prices. :D

Jio surprises again with new offer, Airtel says it's old wine in new bottle

MUMBAI: Reliance Jio Infocomm unveiled a new plan for mobile phone subscribers, offering three months of freebies besides 1GB data a day for a one-time recharge of Rs 309 and above, drawing criticism from Bharti Airtel, which deemed it similar to the new entrant's previous plan that the regulator had stopped.

Under the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan plan available from Tuesday and valid for 84 days from the date of subscription, Jio will offer free voice, unlimited SMS and access to Jio app ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Pls someone answer this query:

thanks
I recharged on next day of that summer surprise closing news. And before 2-3 days got the confirmation of summer surprise offer activation on my JIO no.
In your case, you can directly email to JIO or even call their customer representative for any query as they will surely tell you better.

Edit: As far as my understanding all the nos who recharged till 15th Apr i.e. tomorrow will get the offer.