Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

lvgandhi

1) Speed variation is high from .7mbps to 17 mbps.
2) Pockets drop is above 50% always and as high as 90%.
3) Most important security problem. Nest trader not opening with Jio for last two days. As I wrote yesterday My state EB site for bill payment was also not opening. Both are opening with BSNL broadband.

lvgandhi

Jio offer of free voice, data services till December 3, Trai tells telcos http://ecoti.in/n7mUuZ

TRAI decreased the promotional offer to dec 3, it was previously untill dec 31
One can become customer upto Dec 3 under welcome offer scheme. Those who are already customers under the scheme can get free upto 31st dec.

mkbsiva

1) Speed variation is high from .7mbps to 17 mbps.
2) Pockets drop is above 50% always and as high as 90%.
3) Most important security problem. Nest trader not opening with Jio for last two days. As I wrote yesterday My state EB site for bill payment was also not opening. Both are opening with BSNL broadband.
Nest trader is opening for me but getting disconnected and reconciled every 10 seconds. :annoyed:

cloudTrader

http://www.indialivetoday.com/reliance-communications-launches-voice-calling-plans-at-rs-149-unlimited/64022.html

Reliance Communications (RCOM) has launched ‘149 Unlimited’ calling plan, which will offer customers unlimited calling talk-time to any phone on any telecom network across the country, including long distance calls, at just Rs 149 per month, a company statement said here on Tuesday.

The ‘149 Unlimited’ plan, available across the 2G, 3G and 4G technology platforms, is targeted at incentivising 2G, 3G and 4G handset-owners across India to move to the RCOM network, the statement said.

“There are still hundreds of millions of older 2G handset-owners in India, and RCOM is positioning the unique plan to migrate these customers to its network, along with 300 MB of data usage. And with RCOM’s high-speed add-on data plans, ‘149 Unlimited’ will also appeal to data-heavy 3G-4G customers, who will benefit from unlimited calling talk-time,” it added.

cloudTrader

As anticipated JIO offer has been extended.

Starting December 4 every Reliance Jio user will get data, voice, video and a bouquet of other Jio applications fully free up to March 31, 2017, announced Mukesh Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries while addressing stakeholders via a live broadcast on Thursday. The scheme called "Jio Happy New Year offer" will cover new as well as existing customers. Reliance Jio has grown faster than Facebook, Whatsapp or Skype since its launch in September, said Ambani. "A Jio customer under the free offer so far has been using 25 times more data than any average Indian broadband user. This is unleashing the transformative potential of data,” he said, adding, “on the whole Jio is not only delivering 4 times more data than all other telecom players combined but also much higher speed than any other mobile network in India."
Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/jios-happy-new-year-offer-gives-users-free-services-till-march_8048721.html?utm_source=ref_article

(Disclosure: Reliance Industries owns Network18 Media and moneycontrol.com)

cloudTrader

Airtel trying new things.

Airtel Payments Bank, part of telcom giant Bharti Airtel, has offered customers opening a savings account one minute of talk time on their Airtel mobile for every rupee deposited.

If a customer opens an account with a deposit of Rs 1,000 then he/she will get 1,000 minutes of free talk time on his/her Airtel mobile number, the telco said in a statement Friday. The talk time can be used for Airtel to Airtel calling all over India. This benefit is applicable on first time deposits only .
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/banking/finance/banking/airtel-payments-bank-offers-talktime-with-new-savings-accounts/articleshow/55747700.cms

lvgandhi

Jio internet connection not working for me from today morning. Any one facing this?