Jeera

I'm looking at Jeera(dec) as the next possible bullish candidate.Please watch this one. Will post a chart as soon as I can. Closed today around 6500 or so.

Hi,

Good to hear from you that Jeera is on the upswing. I actually lost lots of money in Jeera - Oct contract..can u provide the detailed analysis for the impending bullishness??

Thanks
Suhan

Hello Adil

Yes Jeera did go up a bit over 6600 today but later came down to about 6550 or so. Today Nov series was expriring on most agri commodities and there was some valatility. My feeling is that one can attempt longs with a stop at 6450 or so. Risk of 3000 (30 lot) on ncdex. Will post a chart tomorow.

Here is the chart for Dec Jeera. Please take your own decision on buy/sell and protect yourself with adeqate stoplosses.. Let not someone accuse me of having vested interests :D

Attachments

Mareecheji playing a very safe game on calls hummm :D

ok sir can u put some lights on jeera demand/supply pattern and the factors that moves jeera prices up and down becoz including me there will b many more who r unaware of this commodity..
thanks and regards :)

ncdx said:
Mareecheji playing a very safe game on calls hummm :D

ok sir can u put some lights on jeera demand/supply pattern and the factors that moves jeera prices up and down becoz including me there will b many more who r unaware of this commodity..
thanks and regards :)

:D Thankyou Ncdexji for your comments. To be honest, I have fairly little exposure/knowledge on physical demand/supply equations. As has been mentioned earlier once that my view of the commodity markets are more through the charts than mandis (which you disagreed with :D ) , I would appreciate if others who are familiar with the physcial supply/demand of the different commodities can contribute thier views.

Secondly I would not refer my posting as a call to buy or sell, but more of an observation on what I feel about a particular ocmmodity. Actual decisions on trading issues need to be taken by the individuals. I welcome your views on this.

Very much agree with your views.. earliar I have also decided to restrict myself not to post any calls but pata nahi kyo post kar hi deta hu:D
i think our role here is to inform people about our views and other info as we are not professional financial advisors here... Traderji has given us an excellent platform to exchange and share each others view..
Trading decision has to be of own.. no one should b held responsible here..
as far as analisys goes, i still prefer the demand/supply pattern instead of techs.. but sometimes tech also helps but not always.. :D
Regards
NCDX.

I have reduced exposure in jeera as its not moving the way I anticipated and shifted to Ref Soyoil this morning Dec @349.50 (Ref Soy was mentioned in a different thread ). So far so good. Closed at 353.3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Grains 3
S Grains 1
jack2k1 Commodities 1
jack2k1 Softs 6
C Softs 0