Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnj333

Hi jnj,

First of all, thanks to you for making a SUPERB call on Jai Corporation. I think all the people who took your call and entered Jai are admiring you!!! Good luck to all those passengers on this Jai Express!!.

I am one of those who have been reading this MMB since last one week and I too want to buy Jai shares, but since the volume is less and it gets locked, there is no way I can buy now.

However I would need help in the following things,

1. When do you think people like me can buy Jai, is there going to be some retracement for Jai? If yes, when do you expect that?

2. Atlanta made lot of noise earlier, but now it is trading with high volumes but at a lower price. What could be the reason? Whats the reasonable target for Atlanta by Dec 07.

3. Do you know of any scrips that are going Jai's way or about to go in that way (so that people reading this thread can be benefitted)

Thanks in advance (waiting for your reply)

Hello Praveen,

Yes you can buy into the stock till 5000 levels, just wait for a big correction in market. I was seeing a retracement at around 1200 levels but it never happened. If I see a future retracement I will try to inform in advance

I dont actually follow Atlanta so I would not be able to comment on it. The picture of Atlanta is a little hazy, let it become more clear then take a call.

Regarding any other scrips, The ones I know are only speculative in nature and not fundametally strong so huge risk is there, but there are a couple of them which are fundamentally sound and could suprise all like EIH (CMP 100 TGT 500 Dec07), Financial Technologies (TGT not clear now). I will try to post actual scenario in these two when I get the complete clear picture.

The speculative ones are (remember these are very very risky, can erode your capital also) Pentium Merc (CMP 1.54 TGT 3+ JAN end TGT2 10 JUN 07)
OK Play (CMP 120 TGT 600 MAY 07), Venlon (CMP 8 TGT 165 DEC), Apple Finance (CMP 4 TGT 12 APR 07). Do through research in these stocks before taking a call in any of them, I again warn you Targets may be very attractive but these are very very risky.

Regards
jnj

jnj33 keep up the good work and admiration of all ,by the way did you care to inform all, whose blogspot you are taking the material and posting here cos i understand they are all my recommended scrips

its pretty easy to copy and paste the material but do you understand the gr8 responsibility one has to understand before going and making thos calls

i feel it would be prudent you restrain from doing this as none of the scrips you have mentioned here recommended by me at my orangestoneblogspot,you know anything about so warning you to restrain from doing any such acts in future

hope you do

bill gates

No Stopping this stock, just Marching ahead. Happy Investing
Hi jnj,
the only thing requested at http://orangestone.blogspot.com was to rope in others who are in pursuit of creating wealth. leave the broadcasting responsibility with Bill_gates(owner of that blog and most tracked boarder at www.moneycontrol.com)

quoting bill_bond shares here is of no use, until the rationale appears at ORANGE blog.
simple and humble request. welcome all your friends and sensible investors to sources which are original and reliable.

Happy new year to all the TRADERJI members.
Regards,
Krismohi

jnj33 keep up the good work and admiration of all ,by the way did you care to inform all, whose blogspot you are taking the material and posting here cos i understand they are all my recommended scrips

its pretty easy to copy and paste the material but do you understand the gr8 responsibility one has to understand before going and making thos calls

i feel it would be prudent you restrain from doing this as none of the scrips you have mentioned here recommended by me at my orangestoneblogspot,you know anything about so warning you to restrain from doing any such acts in future

hope you do

bill gates
No need to feel offended.... Not sure whether he mentioned your blog here or not... but he did mentioned it somewhere...

http://www.traderji.com/equities/9216-unitech-10.html?highlight=orangestone#post70576

For the next multi bagger go to http://orangestone.blogspot.com/
Regards
Amit

jnj333

hope you do

bill gates
I am not here to gain any praise, and if you saw my earlier messages as soon I found about your site i wrote something good about it like i wrote on 22 dec-

"Log onto http://orangestone.blogspot.com/ for future updates and targets for Jai Corp and for wealth creation for small investors. This site will be a boon for small investors. You will get amazing ideas there. Log on Now."

But i cannot redirect all to your site but for the benefit of investors visiting here i try to keep this forum updated and most importantly no one can own a call on any company when I have found the same information from various sources, so whos original is it anyway.

jnj

snv

hi njn333
today January, 9 2007 jai corp announce at bse that
Jai Corp clarifies on news item
With reference to the news item appearing in a leading financial daily titled "Jai Corp hits upper band", Jai Corp Ltd has clarified to BSE that, the contents are imaginary and speculative. The contents of the news item are not to the Company's knowledge and are denied by the Company.

The Company has also noted that the shares of the Company have been on the upward trend on
January 05, 2007 and in other sessions also as reported in the news item of the said financial daily and the Company is unable to understand the basis for this movement.
is it any reasonable announcement? no any hint from company.
what is your idea please?

Hi Jnj,

Please reply to the message as fast as possible as many Jai Corp investors are kind of nervous about the news and don't know what to beleive.

Thanks

jnj333

This is what has been posted in moneycontrol Message Board,

Do boarders in this Board remember
the valuation report of Deutche Bank of Jai Corp at Rs. 5,000/- by March o7, and Enam's internal target at Rs. 8,000/- by March. 07. ? reported when the price was around Rs. 500-600 range. According to pattern forming in the counter, the share price can cross even Rs. 10,000/- before the presentation of BUDGET. Buy or remain invested and CHEERS.

You are free to take your own calls

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.