Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi JnJ..

have a look at Deccan Gold..could be a real gold mine..I gave the call today only and it upper circuit. But I am not sure how long it can persists with the UCs. Would like to request you to have look and provide your feedback.

BTW, congrats to all Jai Corpian, seems the wealthy days are not far away.

jnj333

Hi JnJ..

have a look at Deccan Gold..could be a real gold mine..I gave the call today only and it upper circuit. But I am not sure how long it can persists with the UCs. Would like to request you to have look and provide your feedback.

Ok Anid, Will have a look at Deccan Gold and will give my views.

with regards
jnj

BHS

Hi JnJ..

Sure it will be a Gold Mine as it is the only mining company in gold and govt. is also liberalising Mining Policy
Cheeeeers

lalpar, I feel it will be much more than your mentioned target as many news will start flowing next year. And I dont think it will go below 1000 , because whenever it has went below 1000 buying has come by the biggies. On the contary, I feel accumulation is going on at these 1000 levels and it will be ready for its next upmove soon.

My 18-24 months target-again 5 digits.:)

With regards
jnj
dear jnj,
i fully agree with you. i have no doubt 2000 levels will be achieved by june'2008

What is the cut off date to get the fully paid equity Share. Some members have got additional shares. Is everyone eligible for these shares
Hi,

EXTRA Shares?

Not sure , what you mean here, would you please explain about this?

As why every stock holder of JC gets extra shares? How and when?

I appreciate if you put additional insights on this about extra / additional shares?

With thanks - Regards,
MiLiND

Status
Not open for further replies.