Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millind/ Any seniors,

I could not able to download the PDF.

I spent on Jai about Rs 27000 before split and it is Rs 46000 today.

I don t need money now but at the same time i dont want to loose.

is it a good strategy

1.To sell the shares equivanat to 27000 and hold the remaining
2. Tosell all the shares and buy when it is down
3.To buy now and accumulate

I am working in UK and I do buy/sell in the morning before i go to work.

I need your advise very urgent

regards
av
I suggested point 1 to one follower in my thread long ago. Thats a good option if you are afraid of taking further risk.

Best option is Hold all shares till Dec08 End. If you can not wait then hold till Jan08 end atleast.

SavantGarde

For Every 20% Increase In Price Sell 5% Of Your Holding, After Reaching A Stage Where You Have Sold 30% Of Your Holding, Thereafter You Sell 8% For Every Increase Of 30%.

If The Stock Price Movement Still Shows A Lot Of Strength You May Decide What You Want To Do With The Balance Quantity.

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

Millind/ Any seniors,

I could not able to download the PDF.

I spent on Jai about Rs 27000 before split and it is Rs 46000 today.

I don t need money now but at the same time i dont want to loose.

is it a good strategy

1.To sell the shares equivanat to 27000 and hold the remaining
2. Tosell all the shares and buy when it is down
3.To buy now and accumulate

I am working in UK and I do buy/sell in the morning before i go to work.

I need your advise very urgent

regards
av

sudoku1

What a dramatic U turn. RIIL and Jai Corp, both changed from lower circuit to upper circuit with huge volumes recorded on BSE and NSE. Probably shares may start their upward march again.

What a dramatic U turn. RIIL and Jai Corp, both changed from lower circuit to upper circuit with huge volumes recorded on BSE and NSE. Probably shares may start their upward march again.
Yes, quite a dramatic & positive "U" turn (upwards) in both Jai & RIIL. I have been surfing the message board in www.moneycontrol.com as well as stock specific queries on www.rediff.com -- on both sites, people are very positive and optimistic about these two companies (Jai & RIIL).

I'm relying more on the confidence of Anid...who has been right on his predictions from as far back as Sept'07.

I'm going to hold on to both stocks (Jai & RIIL) right through, atleast till Dec'08.

I have been following this stock for a month now. Got a clue at 300 levels for its rise.Watched till 700 levels then I entered this stock. Now it has run till 1800 in 20 days.1 year Target is been predicted to be in 5 digits. This seems to be going Unitech's Way. Volumes are not encouraging but promoters seems to holding more than 80% and they are slowly accumulating.

Highly Risky stock but those of you who can afford they can try to enter. Upside potential outways the downside.Buy!!

Jnj
Dear Jnj,

You wrote the above, far back in Dec'06. I didn't know about this site www.traderji.com until recently. At that time, Jai has already crossed Rs 10,000 levels.

Even Unitech was a good story and those who saw it early made a lot of money.

Can you reccomend to us the next Unitech, or Jai or RIIL ? We are alert now and willing to risk some, for higher returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.