Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge volumes for JC on both indexes

NSE: 428,619
BSE: 257,552

All the outsatnding shares in quee for sell are gone...
It is gott to be some player done this.

May be FII.........or Ambani's.....or Jain himself via some source....
need to know who it was...

these big players are playing with this stock...
good for us anyway....

Hi A,

I also believes that this is good for JaiC!

At least better to be than in LCs

Regards,
MiLiND

Hi,

I would like to request you your views on the following -

I just had a good debate with my friends circle on RIIL and Jai Corp about reaching 10K level (least for rIIL) and it seems that they are not agreeing from the debate, the major quesion of concern here is on what grounds we are thinking that JaiC and RIIL will reach 10K levels, what are the solid forming factors that are associated with these stocks that it will reach such huge price levels in quick time.

BHEL what i came to know from discussions are having orders lined-up till 2011 , so in such scenario they did not predict that BHEL will reach 5 figures so what is such special about RIIL and Jai Corp to reach the 5 figure magic...

I hope this general question and my discussions would not hurt anyone, I really appreciate your views as I just strarted tracking Jai Corp and RIIL from last month or so!

Regards,
MiLiND

Hi Anid,

I also appreciate your thoughts on the following -

I just had a good debate with my friends circle on RIIL and Jai Corp about reaching 10K level (least for rIIL) and it seems that they are not agreeing from the debate, the major quesion of concern here is on what grounds we are thinking that JaiC and RIIL will reach 10K levels, what are the solid forming factors that are associated with these stocks that it will reach such huge price levels in quick time.

BHEL what i came to know from discussions are having orders lined-up till 2011 , so in such scenario they did not predict that BHEL will reach 5 figures so what is such special about RIIL and Jai Corp to reach the 5 figure magic...

I hope this general question and my discussions would not hurt anyone, I really appreciate your views as I just strarted tracking Jai Corp and RIIL from last month or so!

Regards,
MiLiND

Hi Anid,

I also appreciate your thoughts on the following -

I just had a good debate with my friends circle on RIIL and Jai Corp about reaching 10K level (least for rIIL) and it seems that they are not agreeing from the debate, the major quesion of concern here is on what grounds we are thinking that JaiC and RIIL will reach 10K levels?
Regards,
MiLiND
Just ask them on what ground Jai Corp reached 15k level from <400 and still increasing.

And also ask them why FIIs are putting money on these scrips in such level. They should only bought BHEL.

Tell them to answer this question, then I will answer yours.

Just ask them on what ground Jai Corp reached 15k level from <400 and still increasing.

And also ask them why FIIs are putting money on these scrips in such level. They should only bought BHEL.

Tell them to answer this question, then I will answer yours.
Hi Anid,

Its definately tricky! Here are some more thoughts on this point- I hope these points will be helpful to fellow board members who are tracking this thread! Following are the details.

Just ask them on what ground Jai Corp reached 15k level from <400 and still increasing. --> According to them - They are not sure but does Jai Corp has shown such huge growth to go from 400 to 15K in a short span of time? And even a regular growth does not justify stocks fly definately there is something cooking in between the promotors / operators or big parties which makes this stock fly from no where! Which Fundamentally is not a good sign, there are so many stocks which has potential but such growth is not possible to justify, it is definately has to deal with the operators and theroes.

And also ask them why FIIs are putting money on these scrips in such level. They should only bought BHEL. Again the answer specified on top has co-relevant to this, but it is really hard to justify about this and possibility of RIIL or JaiC will go 10K levels again, its a very heavily risky stock to deal with, as what we think! The graph can be upwards but in no time it can come to Downside also, as for upwards there are no reasons so as DOWNSTRIDE will need no reasons either..

Fingers Crossed!

Does this makes sense?

Regards,
MiLiND

Millind/ Any seniors,

I could not able to download the PDF.

I spent on Jai about Rs 27000 before split and it is Rs 46000 today.

I don t need money now but at the same time i dont want to loose.

is it a good strategy

1.To sell the shares equivanat to 27000 and hold the remaining
2. Tosell all the shares and buy when it is down
3.To buy now and accumulate

I am working in UK and I do buy/sell in the morning before i go to work.

I need your advise very urgent

regards
av

Hi Anid,

Its definately tricky!

They are not sure but does Jai Corp has shown such huge growth to go from 400 to 15K in a short span of time?

And even a regular growth does not justify stocks fly definately there is something cooking in between the promotors / operators or big parties which makes this stock fly from no where!

Which Fundamentally is not a good sign, there are so many stocks which has potential but such growth is not possible to justify, it is definately has to deal with the operators and theroes.

possibility of RIIL or JaiC will go 10K levels again, its a very heavily risky stock to deal with, as what we think!

The graph can be upwards but in no time it can come to Downside also, as for upwards there are no reasons so as DOWNSTRIDE will need no reasons either.. [/B]

Does this makes sense?

Regards,
MiLiND
Its definately tricky!

Thats the term people use when their prediction on a scrip downside fails,

They are not sure but does Jai Corp has shown such huge growth to go from 400 to 15K in a short span of time?

Yes..Just in 1 year.Tell them do little more study before thrashing down a suggestion (no heard feeling :) ) . In fact in last 1 year 2 months the scrip has touched a level of 23397 (multiply the CMP by 20, as you got 20 out of 1 old holding, if you had bought it before reco date)

Which Fundamentally is not a good sign, there are so many stocks which has potential but such growth is not possible to justify, it is definately has to deal with the operators and theroes.

I had written a cookbook on fundamentals of scrips in my team and that is closedly followed in some IT engineer come trader circle. Dont tell me about FUNDAMENTALS. Even I understand that people tends to get in fundamentally good stock. Have you seen the scrips on the portfolio suggested by me. whenever I suggested a Jaicorp like Scrip I always warned people about the risk factor. But there is something called CALCULATIVE RISK taking.

I want make myself and my followers richer. And I am here in stcok market to run 100 meters not a marathon.

have you ever seen me suggesting Jaicorp or RIIL o people who approached me with 15k, saying this is all he can invest. I always suggested scrip like RPL. POWERGRID.

Defensive people may earn but never can become rich in tock market. Your portfolio should be well balanced. If the risk taking scrips fails, other scrip will make up the loss (that's why I tell 20% of equity fund on risk taking shares). But if it clicks, then you earn unimaginable amount

Dont blame those poor chaps for all the unexplained thing. Here some people are just extra smarts in anticipating overwhelming growth of the org. the Supply -Demand end is hot and price is increasing -that's it!!

The graph can be upwards but in no time it can come to Downside also, as for upwards there are no reasons so as DOWNSTRIDE will need no reasons either..

10 + (-3) = 7

If no of UC is greater than no of LC in Past 1 year for each successive wave, its a good candidate.

Does this makes sense?

To me it does. I invested 49k (7 shares of Jai corp in approx 7000 level).

Today I have 140 shares each of 1169.85 ; networth 163779

Does this makes sense?

yes, to wise and risk taking persons, such scrips make sense. Other will simply crticise and queue up when they feel that all has boarded the bus only they are the left alone. They will enter in High level. Book loss after 4-5 LCs and again start talking about fundamentals. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.