JACKPOT or NOTHING!!!!! Amazing Technique on Last 5 min of an expiry

SexyTrader

No need to do this on expiry day :) Just buy 9000CE Feb2015 in dips and watch your money grow like crazy!

bunti_k23

No need to do this on expiry day :) Just buy 9000CE Feb2015 in dips and watch your money grow like crazy!
:lol::lol::lol: ur comment reminded me of scene of rogue trader movie when he is arrested and media comes to ask him questions :lol:

ppls who reading this ....
just buy the next expiry gains will be equal the folling next day thats my real life expedience .. if u see

option going from
R.s 14 to R.s 75 don;t be lurk
buy the next expiry and instantly that will work and is safe :)
nxt day 50 r.s call gets 100 :) no risk and wise versa for put

All mater is How much u were able t0 withdraw money in bank at the end of day and hand over to your loved one wife / mom nothing else matters.
as long as u have not sent money in bank ; You are in jaws of crocodile .

option are sin and option are lust . once u get addict it;s hard to quit lool
Market is smarter then me you and all .. he buys he sells he only make profit he is crocodile of market.
Grab his tail wearing iron man suite of SL u be in profit as long as u don;t get into his jaws.

Last edited:

kharikumaar

The idea is good.
But the element of risk is huge. Like for eg., you buy a 8000 call @ 5 paise. you may buy 10000. but if the closing is @ 8001 also then your option is ITM and if you are unable to square off, it goes to exercise and the charges are around 10 rs per contract i.e, around 250 rs / contract. that will mean close to a lakh as STT. you may end up losing huge amount of money.