J J Exporters

Holding j j exporters-textile stock frabics-silk/garments exporters.have heard a good story happenning.have 200 @70 onwards.
happened to do some homework and hit on this news!!!on shareholding.any comments.do big names /big fish necessarily mean good stock.
please do tell me how the charts look.
http://www.bseindia.com/shareholding/shareholding_new.asp?scripcd=530049&flag_qtr=1&qtrid=45

J J Exporters is one of the leading Manufacturers & Exporters of Indian traditional silk fabrics, embroideries, garments and made-ups since 1966. JJ's silk have dressed the international jet-set and their homes all over the globe, from USA, Canada, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Scandinavia, U.K. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hongkong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa to West Asia. With export turnover exceeding USD 6 million, JJ has worldwide marketing Network
J J Exporters is one of the leading Manufacturers & Exporters of Indian traditional silk fabrics, embroideries, garments and made-ups since 1966. JJ's silk have dressed the international jet-set and their homes all over the globe, from USA, Canada, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Scandinavia, U.K. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hongkong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa to West Asia. With export turnover exceeding USD 6 million, JJ has worldwide marketing Network and Representatives.

JJ Exporter's name is synonymous for Quality silk fabrics having permanent fixture in the International wardrobe. In recognition of its quality, the Company has won several Awards including the prestigious PRESIDENTIAL GOLDEN TROPHY for its excellent Export performance and INDIAN SILK PROMOTION COUNCIL TROPHY for consecutive years.

drvasurao85 said:
Holding j j exporters-textile stock frabics-silk/garments exporters.have heard a good story happenning.have 200 @70 onwards.
happened to do some homework and hit on this news!!!on shareholding.any comments.do big names /big fish necessarily mean good stock.
please do tell me how the charts look.
http://www.bseindia.com/shareholding/shareholding_new.asp?scripcd=530049&flag_qtr=1&qtrid=45
Daily macd in sell mode.
But Hold until uptrend is continue.
If price rises,and indicator gives buy signal,you can add more.
But only uptrend should remain continue.

JJ Spectrum Silk approves merger with JJ Exporters

JJ Spectrum Silk’s board of directors, at its meeting held on 14 June 2005, inter alia, has approved the merger of the company with its holding company JJ Exporters w.e.f. 1 April 2005 subject to the approval of shareholders and the Calcutta High Court.

The share exchange ratio has been approved at 1:8 (one share of JJ Exporters will be issued for every eight shares of the company).

** wait for action to happen in ginni,xpro, and ofcourse fireworks in jj-the silk queen as per my information are yet to occur.
p.s:just passing information which i have got for the benifit of members.
i thank the site which has which has given me a lot of knowledge and facts of the market,they are certainly helping me.
pl.look out EXPO-GAS,choice is yours. :)