Itl or wisdomcapital 100 days challenge or zerodha 60 days challenge??

Which contest is making you crazy ??

• Wisdom Capital 100 Days Challenge

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Zerodh 60 Days Challenge

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • ITL

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One can play in ITL with his own speed and risk control...he need not go for 40-50 % returns per month....a slow and steady ...and one can see what his performance is for full year not bothering about prize,publicity ( which should definately be avoided).

I find Zerodha 60 days challenge also is very good for inculcating habits of tight risk control and consistant profitability.

Smart_trade
How much do you think will the ITL winner do in terms of %

any specific reason?

your take on algo trading vendors and companies like mastertrust,symphony

happy trading:)
Honestly I dont understand algo trading.But algo also needs to undergo periodic changes to suit the market conditions. I am not doing any algo/HF Trading.

Smart_trade

manishchan

I strongly feel people writing here should clearly identify whether they represent a broking house or just a trader himself..otherwise this might lead to confusion and skewed or biased information for the traders..
I can tell you from past experience in TJ that out of 10 ppl vouching for wisdom capital, 8 are their own employees/promoters in disguise. Cheap tactics.. they think their company is great but can't spend few bucks to buy a proper thread in TJ. So caution needed !! :D

SevenD

I recollect reading on TJ the claims of the Managing director Sudenshu Mukerjee of wisdom, accusing their own staff member of divulging traders information to other brokers, so how safe is this broker. Its not only trading terminal but security that matter to traders.