Itl or wisdomcapital 100 days challenge or zerodha 60 days challenge??

Which contest is making you crazy ??

• Wisdom Capital 100 Days Challenge

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Zerodh 60 Days Challenge

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • ITL

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only three companies are offering such type of competitions presently.

Though Zeroda is having large client base it doesn't offer any prize money. Hence competition is among ITL & WISDOM CAPITAL obviously.

IMHO Trading or investing is very personal and successful traders don't want to disclose themselves in public domains. A successful traders don't need any prize or rewards or media acknowledgement rather they can create history themselves.

XRAY27

I agree with you..........I feel pity for Kapil Dev........I know ITL league will shutter down like ICL..........
Perfect Raj bhai !!!trading is not lottery or game of chance ..it is the ability to manage risk and the end product is return :D

One can play in ITL with his own speed and risk control...he need not go for 40-50 % returns per month....a slow and steady ...and one can see what his performance is for full year not bothering about prize,publicity ( which should definately be avoided).

I find Zerodha 60 days challenge also is very good for inculcating habits of tight risk control and consistant profitability.

Smart_trade

One can play in ITL with his own speed and risk control...he need not go for 40-50 % returns per month....a slow and steady ...and one can see what his performance is for full year not bothering about prize,publicity ( which should definately be avoided).

I find Zerodha 60 days challenge also is very good for inculcating habits of tight risk control and consistant profitability.

Smart_trade
You were against of Crowd.in Contest by Zerodha.....although I was favor of Crowd.in as there was nothing to loose.....but ITL contest .........you favor but I against..........:D

You were against of Crowd.in Contest by Zerodha.....although I was favor of Crowd.in as there was nothing to loose.....but ITL contest .........you favor but I against..........:D
Healthy disagreement is always welcome...everyone is entitled to his views. I was against Crowd.in but I always supported 60 days challenge by Zerodha. 60 days and ITL if traded with care and caution can be very beneficial for traders' development as matured traders....

Never tried Wisdom capital....dont have much confidence on this company.

Smart_trade