ITC bonus shares

Dear Friends,

I have a problem here.. I had ITC shares from long back (before record date). I have shares after the split now but, bonus shares are not there in my demat. :confused:
Can somebody please let me know if they are credited bonus shares? In case of such problem whom to contact?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alok.

Hi Alok,

Even i faced the same problem.

I wrote to ITC Investor service centre abt my bonus share not being credited.
They say that shares wud be credited only by october end. So dont worry.

Would let you know their emailid.U cud go to the ITC website and post your query there as well.

Regards
Gaurav

alok said:
Dear Friends,

I have a problem here.. I had ITC shares from long back (before record date). I have shares after the split now but, bonus shares are not there in my demat. :confused:
Can somebody please let me know if they are credited bonus shares? In case of such problem whom to contact?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alok.

Hi Alok,

One thing also you should know is that when the shares do come, they send you in the mail a confirmation that it has been put in your demat a/c. The problem is that this notification invariably comes much later than when it is deposited. So if you're in a hurry to offload them keep checking with your demat a/c people every few days if they've come or not.

shorttermer