Ispat Industries

I think the ispa is good stock in metal .. But before some days mkt had come down & all script which r running they r also came down . .. i think ispat is good for long term at level 9.50 to 11.50 ... hold that stock for long term .. it will get its value back

Hi Guys,

sorry I'm putting a pessimistic angle on this one. I think you are seeing the first stages of the swan song of ispat ind. i have had the (mis)fortune of having met the promoters and (gasp, worse) their progeny and i can tell without bias 100% these are not serious businessmen, forget their esteemed cousin Lakshmi Mittal. That one quarter/year turnaround that the company posted could by all means be a stock-value/boosting gimmick, and their is no doubt on where fundamentally and financially the company stands... its neck-deep in its own s***.

Bit on the promoters, and totally unbiased... they are NOT even Indian citizens, they have accumulated VAST hordes of white/grey/black personal wealth, and business-wise the two brothers are half of the year partying around in Europe and America. They are already tainted with a half-dozen scams (try their Ispat-personal property scam), and a common streak of unthinking ambition, almost lunatic scams and get personally rich quick history runs through their careers.

the only reason they are going to keep trying to prop Ispat up, is their 50% shareholding giving them more asset value in their books. (i am sure their personal wealth amounts to double that, but why lose that?). but this time it seems like it has gone too far into a mess for them to salvage... i personally feel the co. is going down.

sorry to all the people who are blaming the steel cycle... i dont see TISCO, SAIL, etc in dire straits today... they are fit and fighting hard despite the steel scenario... too many people have been fooled into believing Ispat is a Blue Chip.

My personal advice to investors caught (and again i have a total extreme angle on the co. so take my word on own risk) get the **** out (now it is too late... already suspended)... but when it is back, call it a loss and cash out with whatever miserable amounts you can, i dont think you have a choice.

word to ispat ind and their promoters:-
I hope like hell that the financial instits (and maybe SEBI) take you to the cleaners personally for the mess you created and the public investor wealth you have destroyed of people like members of this forum. I am sure your crooks of CAs and lawyers; and your non-Indian/NRI status would firewall you from a lot of personal damage... but still i hope they get you... get you for the sake of every single investor you have stolen from over the years.

shorttermer

ps - i have absolutely nothing to do with these promoters, and met only once, so i am giving a TOTALLY unbiased viewpoint.

Dear All,
Just 1 update.
Today I have checked in the allocate section of my icici demat account
And i have noticed that my total quantity of 840 shares has been split into 2 parts of shares with 504 and 336 quantity.
Both have NA in front of them. So it has been divided into 6:4 ratio.
Still do not know when it will be relisted but I think it is pretty close to that date.
If anybody has any update about the relisting date and the price it will be relisted with. Please let us know.

Regards,
Ashish

Hi .
My 500 shares have been split as :-
200 shares with Comment - Corporate Action-Credit - SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT ISPAT INDS 0.01PREF15032020

300 shares with Commnet - Corporate Action-Credit - SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT ISPAT INDS EQ NEW FV RS.10/-

Vinsu

Any one using Indiabulls services and having Ispat Ispat shares out there?? I am not able to see the complete list. I can see the 60% part which is coming in Net Portfolio but where to find rest of the shares?

TIA

-Yash-

I am holding 5000 shares of Ispat Industries limited but I do not know what is the status of my stock since this stock has not been traded ofr now over 3months.

I should have sold the shares earlier but due to some reason I was not able to sell . Since markets have gone higer since then I hope I get some good returns after split but when they will be listed ?