Ispat Industries

Hi ,

I am new to this . Would be great to get some tips and advices in case i am on the wrong track.

After some initial study / browsing / Tips narrowed down to Ispat Industries .

Is this a good scrip to buy now ?
If yes , What shall be the holding tenure to get decent returns on this ?

Warm Regards
KG

Dear friend.....

Ispat industries is a scrip of full vaccum.... nobody knows what is inthat.... no business profile.... debt ridden company.....

but everybody is looking in it.... expecting gold in it..... including the big shots like mukesh ambani..... laxmi mittal...etc... for what they are looking no idea.... but if they touch it.... you know what will happen...!!!!!!

but realiable sources...say that it may blast any time.... if you got enough patience.... you can invest.... immediate tgt is 30....

it is a hot scrip in fno..with lot size 11000 (from november 10000).... CNI recommeneded to roll on the futures... for a real jackpot...

Nowaday you cant see 10paisa coin in the bazaar... but if you look the 10 paisa in fno of this scrip.. it is worth Rs.. 1100.. hope you remember golden goose story.... every day you can look into 10 paisa in this scrip like a golden goose giving a golden egg everyday....

I am briefing you the facts.... the rest is your choice.....

Good luck.... with advance cheers....

uday

Today i saw in one report......

"Ispat is set for new innings it could now change hands
from one mittal to another in course of time and by that time this
stock will be high flier.......:rofl:

uday

Dear Uday ,

Thank you so very much for your valuable insights and views.

But could you also help me in learning how to identify a good stock ?

The do's and don'ts while studying about any stock or while selecting one to buy .

I am sure this is an age old questions but as everyone has their own tested way , so i guess a tip or two from exerts would be very helpful.

Thank you once again for your time and response.

hai,

identify one sector of your interest and start digging based on the reports and news.

For me, stock market is hobby as I am full time employee in gulf. investment and playing in fno I am making myself preparing for a busy retired life fully occupied..

I am basically "news based", rather than on fundamental or technical based. no time to go through all these charts.....

In my exposure to stock market since 1992, I could identify SAIL @4.75, IFCI @9.70, RNRL @21, NFCL @7.50, SPIC @9.50 , MFL @7.50, CUB @12.00, and satyam @17 purely based on news or sometimes going through their reviews. These scrips made me to have a nice spacious three bed room flat in the heart of Hyderabad city...

You have identified ISPAT, no doubt a hot scrip. pls go through in depth and @this price of 24, still it is a safe scrip. having potential to reach three digits.

Even today some leading broker recommeneded 25call @1.00 that means there is a speculation ....

Look at NHPC, powergrid, indraprastha gas, indraprastha medical for potential multibaggers in the long run (2 to 3 years)...

Tap the cement scrips which are still not zoomed with the sensex.

Still i suggest to go through these scrips and have your own due deligence before investing....

good luck...

uday

saivenkat

@DR Uday

Your views on FCS software, and Cals refinery?

Or If the above two penny stocks is not fit for " Invest it and Forget it" type, can you recommend / suggest other penny stocks, so that i could have a complete analysis before investing.

Saivenkat:)

No idea about FCS but there are hopes on Cals refinery due to its strategic location in Haldia port. time projection hopefully some clear picture by 2012.

i am holding 25000 in calsrefinery...

good luck....

uday

hai,

identify one sector of your interest and start digging based on the reports and news.

For me, stock market is hobby as I am full time employee in gulf. investment and playing in fno I am making myself preparing for a busy retired life fully occupied..

I am basically "news based", rather than on fundamental or technical based. no time to go through all these charts.....

In my exposure to stock market since 1992, I could identify SAIL @4.75, IFCI @9.70, RNRL @21, NFCL @7.50, SPIC @9.50 , MFL @7.50, CUB @12.00, and satyam @17 purely based on news or sometimes going through their reviews. These scrips made me to have a nice spacious three bed room flat in the heart of Hyderabad city...

You have identified ISPAT, no doubt a hot scrip. pls go through in depth and @this price of 24, still it is a safe scrip. having potential to reach three digits.

Even today some leading broker recommeneded 25call @1.00 that means there is a speculation ....

Look at NHPC, powergrid, indraprastha gas, indraprastha medical for potential multibaggers in the long run (2 to 3 years)...

Tap the cement scrips which are still not zoomed with the sensex.

Still i suggest to go through these scrips and have your own due deligence before investing....

good luck...

uday
Dear Uday ,

Sorry for not putting in the below point in the previous post.

Are there any specific undervalued cement companies that you were referring to ?

Also , just a curious thought came in as i was writing this . So please consider this to be thinking aloud.

Will a increase in the share price / profit of cement companies in some way mean / corelate to the fact that the infra companies might also be doing well ?

Thanks in advance.

In june 2010 quarter Ispat industries has posted a loss or Rs 692.40 million
The net yearly loss during year ending june 2010 was at Rs 3226.10million
As such this script is not a good buy at present. during 2008 the script has came down fromRs 72 To Rs 11.
During last month ISPAT has entered stategic co-operation Agreement with m/s Stemer Holings Ltd London(sremcore), may be with this news the script has got some momentum, otherwise it was stucked at Rs 17 for several months .it will definately brake the 52 months high of Rs25.10 in near term,but for investment purpose TATA STEEL,SAIL, JINDAL.etc are better options in this sector