Ispat Industries

Hi everyone
could pl get some guidance on ispat industries i bought at 28.50 now around 19.00, pl should i make loss or has it enough future to get my money back and time period, pl everyone
rgds
gopii

Does any body has any view on Ispat? It continues to fall...... Traderji, your valuable inputs are most definitely required if you get a chance!!

The Movig Average Trading System is very simple and EFFECTIVE!

Just imagine how much money you could have saved following this trading strategy. If the trend is down or bearish wait for a confirmation of an uptrend before buying the stock.

dear traderji
thks for the reply for ispat industries, i have but no choice but to wait.
and by the way, this is one of the best forum ihave visited, and its a pity i did not know about this forum till just one month back, and i have learned much more on this site and so thnks to everyone and lets keep the good working going
bye

gopii

Traderji

Super Moderator
gopii said:
dear traderji
thks for the reply for ispat industries, i have but no choice but to wait.
and by the way, this is one of the best forum ihave visited, and its a pity i did not know about this forum till just one month back, and i have learned much more on this site and so thnks to everyone and lets keep the good working going
bye

gopii
Thanks and keep on posting here!

The short term trend is up now for Ispat.MACD is making new highs and the macd histogram is rising.Its a momentum play.Well, here i wud like add that i use extra settings for my macd than the conventional 12,26,9.