ISPAT Good buy in these levels

Ispat has a great future because of the follwing reasons:

1. Fundamentally solid company
2. Strong Hands (Mittal group)
3. Favorite/ Liquid stock
4. Steel is an emerging Sector
5. stake sale by the company in feb..

and the list is endless.I would say this is going to make our money doubled in Feb if bought at current price..WE WILL SEE THIS..

Ispat has a great future because of the follwing reasons:

1. Fundamentally solid company
2. Strong Hands (Mittal group)
3. Favorite/ Liquid stock
4. Steel is an emerging Sector
5. stake sale by the company in feb..

and the list is endless.I would say this is going to make our money doubled in Feb if bought at current price..WE WILL SEE THIS..
Alright ...... these should have the company well up from whatever levels it is currently enjoying ..... I hold a stake too and am hopeful of the uptrend which is nonetheless gonna b thr because of the strong fundamentals and expected positive Q3 results .....

However ..... wat I was asking really was ..... how did you arrive at 200+? Have you employed any Technical indicators or something? Give us more info on this

sudoku1

Alright ...... these should have the company well up from whatever levels it is currently enjoying ..... I hold a stake too and am hopeful of the uptrend which is nonetheless gonna b thr because of the strong fundamentals and expected positive Q3 results .....

However ..... wat I was asking really was ..... how did you arrive at 200+? Have you employed any Technical indicators or something? Give us more info on this
last close :43
technically , avoid....only a close abv 52 will alter the bearish outlook...:)

Raju

Hi ,justmailmee

I too would like to enquire abt 200+ (short term ..?) for ispat ? ..Kindly elaborate if u have any tech indicators ?

Raju

Raju

Hi Sillu_m,
Thanks for the target and reply!
Raju

krishna23

commodities are going strong since 2003 but fears of a global slowdown will affect steel stocks...
bottom line if u still wanna play the sector tata steel and jsw steel would be better bets...
ispat is a momentum stock and it is better to stay away from it when the market sentiment is kinda bearish...

ps:i like the way the target is set as 200++++:D

commodities are going strong since 2003 but fears of a global slowdown will affect steel stocks...
bottom line if u still wanna play the sector tata steel and jsw steel would be better bets...
ispat is a momentum stock and it is better to stay away from it when the market sentiment is kinda bearish...

ps:i like the way the target is set as 200++++:D
if we buy today, may be our children will sell over 200+.................:D pls dont mind.